Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Jack, he was really nice when I met him, but that Instagram post made me cringe!!!

Reactions: 4
Here’s mr wanna be
What the actual fxxk
🤣 absolutely creasing

love Jamie especially since she’s mellowed out alittle since being pregnant but him 🫣 what went wrong 🤣 if only he picked up a hammer round the house instead of a hairdryer 🤣
Literally screen shat this to come and post it here. Sit down Jack lad.
---

As someone from a similar area, his pals surely slag him rotten 😭😭😭 if my husband did this his pals would never let him forget it lol!
100% sure no one else from Cambuslang cuts about like this

Reactions: 3
Here’s mr wanna be
What the actual fxxk
🤣 absolutely creasing

love Jamie especially since she’s mellowed out alittle since being pregnant but him 🫣 what went wrong 🤣 if only he picked up a hammer round the house instead of a hairdryer 🤣

what the absolute duck is this

• Haha
I do like Jack, he was really nice when I met him, but that Instagram post made me cringe!!!
I have no doubt that he’s probably just the same Jack and he always seemed nice but the influencer image he tries to cultivate on his insta is…..boke.

Reactions: 7
Y’all said she was more down to earth, whist she’s flying here there and everywhere in a cost of living and climate crisis. It’s ok though, she’ll be fine while the rest of us burn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I'm tired" but also "guess where I'm on a plane to", she's going to end up making herself feel like utter dogshit travelling every two minutes!

Reactions: 10
May be an unpopular opinion but I’m pretty sure the Glasgow > London flight is a common commuter flight for business type people. So I don’t blame Jamie for taking it, the flight would take off with or without her on board as so many others use it for work. I only know 2 people from the Glasgow area as I live way down in the South, but both of those people also take that flight at least 1-2 times a month.

Reactions: 7
Is it safe for her to travel by plane at this stage of the pregnancy? (I have no idea, I am genuinely curious).

Reactions: 2
Is it safe for her to travel by plane at this stage of the pregnancy? (I have no idea, I am genuinely curious).
There’s not much risk with flying and pregnancy. You can travel up to 36 weeks, and the only reason they don’t like you flying after that is because of the risk that you’ll go into labour in the air.

Reactions: 8
could anyone figure out what the xmas present was frm jack in that insta story?
---
could anyone figure out what the xmas present was frm jack in that insta story?
okay she just posted, lol seems i wasnt the only one confused!

Last edited:
A trip to Iceland payed by herself.
Maybe I'm just cynical, but I really don't get it. She can more than afford to go to Iceland, and can pretty much alter her own work schedule to go any time she wants. What's with all the emotion that Jack had organised the trip and she's finally getting to go again after 5 years? And like you said, she's effectively paid for it herself anyway 😅

I guess my logic kind of dictates that she should never be able to get surprised or emotional by a gift ever again, but I just didn't understand it.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s cute that she was obviously really happy that he’d booked it but there’s really no reason they haven’t been back in the last 5 years other than the fact they’ve probably been waiting for another free trip and they’ve been too busy travelling everywhere else! 😂 They could literally have gone anytime

Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm just cynical, but I really don't get it. She can more than afford to go to Iceland, and can pretty much alter her own work schedule to go any time she wants. What's with all the emotion that Jack had organised the trip and she's finally getting to go again after 5 years? And like you said, she's effectively paid for it herself anyway 😅

I guess my logic kind of dictates that she should never be able to get surprised or emotional by a gift ever again, but I just didn't understand it.
Kinda makes me lol thinking about Jack booking a trip with their money that SHE earned. I get he will get his own money (from her lol) but essentially all she does is let him do his hobbies and pays him for them. The man’s got it made. And then he’s getting praised for spending her income on a holiday for both of them…

Reactions: 19
Is she allowed in the lagoon is it warm? Cause you’re not allowed in hot tubs etc or allowed baths over a certain degrees
It is warm yes but it’s a natural spring so I believe the temperature can fluctuate slightly. 35 degrees I believe is the recommended water temp maximum for pregnancy, I assume she would’ve checked prior to getting in?

Reactions: 5
It is warm yes but it’s a natural spring so I believe the temperature can fluctuate slightly. 35 degrees I believe is the recommended water temp maximum for pregnancy, I assume she would’ve checked prior to getting in?
I’ve been and it’s very pleasantly warm but not scorching hot bath warm, I’m sure it’s fine.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.