Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she suddenly keep promoting Elemis. Genuinely don’t think I’ve seen her use it outside of a paid sponsorship 😂

Reactions: 7
Those things seem great for 5 mins then you realise your baby constantly needs motion to sleep and that’s impossible for every single sleep/nap time so good luck on your £1600 purchase!
Absolutely agree! My little one used to only sleep in the car for naps or cuddled in to me or dad… and that was a rough enough cycle to break!

Reactions: 3
Those bassinet’s are all the rage with Mum influencers. Trust me, if I could afford one, I’d have one, especially when your angel baby that’s been sleeping through decides to wake up at 4am and your having to manually rock their crib with your foot whilst trying to go back to sleep 😂

I’m actually really enjoying her pregnancy updates and perspective on things
She’s being so realistic and transparent with what she’s experiencing

Reactions: 13
I’m actually really enjoying her pregnancy updates and perspective on things
She’s being so realistic and transparent with what she’s experiencing
doesn’t stop her begging from
Free maternity clothes unfortunately . “Any recommendations “ do they really think people don’t see though it? There’s just no need. Google it, read the baby forums, ask your friends and family

Reactions: 9
Never understood maternity clothes.. I lived in bigger size primark leggings and oversized jumpers (some being Vieve sweaters haha) during my pregnancy 🤣

Reactions: 9
she’s 1000% a millionaire maybe not multimillion but definitely a millionaire. YouTube pays her easily about 3,000+ a month but let’s not forget the amount of brand deals she does and partnerships. Plus let’s not forget her house was close to a mill and she’s already put down at least 300,000k from her last house off that. Overall net worth is definitely a mill

sorry i've not watched her for years, has anyone got pics of this million pound house? last time i watched her they were still in that house with the 80s carpet that just looked like any random house, nothing special

Reactions: 2
sorry i've not watched her for years, has anyone got pics of this million pound house? last time i watched her they were still in that house with the 80s carpet that just looked like any random house, nothing special
It's a house in Pollokshields near Pollok Country Park, so you can kind of get a feel what the house looks like without me giving you the exact address. She's done a house tour video on her channel if you want to look for that.

Here’s the floor plan 😅

16BFAFB4-26C1-4C07-A90A-DFA997879927.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Notice Jamie or someone from the team keeping up with this thread, however slow! Had to do those Bieber gift boxes delivered to 3 people just after it was stated that she never does giveaways! Lol!
Jamie you are heading for your million plaque on YouTube , come on… maybe do a bit more for others! Or show your or packages being re issued to mothers who are in a real need! You have a heart ! Come on girl! You’re not too far gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bed comment on YouTube made me laugh. I remember when she got the ridiculously priced bed and said it was smaller than their current. I remember thinking you always go bigger if money/space allows. She regretted that for sure. I wonder if she gets a bigger one again. Oh and a new car, how nice but what’s the betting that gets swapped back for a rangey. I imagine easier with a baby.
jealous, probably! Ha X

Reactions: 5
I feel since she got pregnant she’s been less fakey irritating influencer and back to her older self which is nice. Don’t even have kids myself but I do like hearing about her pregnancy. I don’t think she’ll hesitate to show off the baby on insta and YT for free products and sponsorships though. A baby can make you a lot of money and create tons of engagement if you’re an influencer, Jamie seems really focused on getting all the free tit she can.

I’m curious about the name mostly tbh, I actually don’t think she’ll give her a weird/trendy name. I’m thinking she’ll either give her an old-school or traditional name or a gender neutral name similar to hers like Toni, Alex, Charlie etc

Reactions: 12
I feel since she got pregnant she’s been less fakey irritating influencer and back to her older self which is nice. Don’t even have kids myself but I do like hearing about her pregnancy. I don’t think she’ll hesitate to show off the baby on insta and YT for free products and sponsorships though. A baby can make you a lot of money and create tons of engagement if you’re an influencer, Jamie seems really focused on getting all the free tit she can.

I’m curious about the name mostly tbh, I actually don’t think she’ll give her a weird/trendy name. I’m thinking she’ll either give her an old-school or traditional name or a gender neutral name similar to hers like Toni, Alex, Charlie etc
I've noticed that too... She became incredibly high maintenance and a bit obnoxious with all the designer and luxury and 'I never claimed to be relatable' attitude. She seems to have humbled some so far. It will be interesting so see how motherhood suits her

Reactions: 8
Think her mams name Lara will feature?!

Or the family member she was close with and lost young ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.