Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on a baby moon, just a few nights , the last before we come parents and I absolutely loved it. Soaked up the last wee bit of pregnancy. I don’t see anything wrong with it, though I think it’s a new term for something people have been doing, and the term babymoon doesn’t make sense to me because it sounds like something you do afterwards (like a honeymoon is after the wedding) . But anyway! I loved my babymoon

Reactions: 24
That perfume is over £200! At this point she’s just laughing at her followers.
The cot she bought for the baby is £1.2k but she got it 40% off even then absolutely ridiculous price for something that the kids going to grow out of in a few months

Reactions: 7
Ffs I feel like I see her in her underwear more often now than I see myself in underwear

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My babymoon was a meal out at Wagamama 😭

Hopefully the baby takes nicely to the cot at that price! I had to try several different ones before baby settled in a Next2Me

Reactions: 6
Watch her end up go sleeping after all that !
She is asking to have her fcking case stolen , uploading before goes with so expensive tit, that by the way - £££ on the body oils will NOT save you from the stretch marks , she is in a bubble of blissful ignorance, which I’m so pleased for her actually, xx god help the bang she will have when she comes down to earth when reality really hits -5-6 weeks in!

But why do the “pack with me “ when we all know you spent ridiculous £ on the case I could point it out in a fcking airport of thousands of bags at baggage claim it’s absolutely insane.
do better with your flippant lack of safety, if not for you then the followers who idolise and have no clue , and hang on the every word, and try to emulate you in any way! Albeit with a £6perfume from down the Barras as appose to the ££££ you brag about.

In reference to her latest vlog with the LV diary, I follow this guy on insta and thought it was appropriate to share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bloody knew she’d go to the Maldives! She said on her last vlog the place she was going she needed to get a few flights to get there.

Reality is going to hit them both big time when this baby comes.

Reactions: 10
Surprised she’s gone there with the health advice being not to travel to countries with a Zika virus risk when pregnant.

Reactions: 22
Obnoxious classless twats flying the drone on a Maldives resort. People pay to go there for peace and tranquility and privacy not to have bloody robots zipping above their heads . And yes there will have been people around they don’t have the whole resort or ocean to themselves. But anything for “the shot” eh. Let’s see if he’s flying a drone over Queen’s Park filming them when they are doing laps with a pram trying settle the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The incoming shock to their system will be stupendous 😂😂😂

Actually @Nestor you are spot on about Zika. That seems a really poor choice of destination while pregnant. Not the brightest stars in the sky are they.

Reactions: 12
Reality is going to hit them both big time when this baby comes.
I think she’s convinced she’s going to be able to have the exact same life when the baby is here. Sorry but the constant brand trips and getaways aren’t really feasible when you have a newborn. I don’t think her and Jack will be bad parents but I think they need to learn soon that especially right now when their baby is young, she is going to have to take priority over their jobs for a little while.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she’s convinced she’s going to be able to have the exact same life when the baby is here. Sorry but the constant brand trips and getaways aren’t really feasible when you have a newborn. I don’t think her and Jack will be bad parents but I think they need to learn soon that especially right now when their baby is young, she is going to have to take priority over their jobs for a little while.
Agreed, I think they’ll be great parents, and they will get a lot of help. I can’t see her leaving the baby for brand events for a good while. Might do her good to have to focus on something else, not just herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.