Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays stories re the tanning stuff, is her face swollen? Something looks a bit off

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Todays stories re the tanning stuff, is her face swollen? Something looks a bit off
Just had a look, left side of her face is swollen. She’s probably done a bad editing job when slimming face down…

Reactions: 1
am I the only one who doesn't watch her makeup GRWMs anymore?

Reactions: 8
am I the only one who doesn't watch her makeup GRWMs anymore?
I find myself not interested in Jamie’s specifically. Not sure why as I still like Jamie, I just know pretty much every video she uploads now is sponsored and it just takes the enjoyment out a little

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched her latest blog and I must admit I enjoyed it. She is genuinely excited about the baby and it was nice to see that when she was talking about her.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually curious to see the baby’s nursery and her name. I quite like Jamie’s taste and ‘aesthetic’ so I trust she won’t give baby girl some horrific name. Also surprised she’s as far as 30 weeks gone now, thought she was earlier than that.

Reactions: 9
I’m actually curious to see the baby’s nursery and her name. I quite like Jamie’s taste and ‘aesthetic’ so I trust she won’t give baby girl some horrific name. Also surprised she’s as far as 30 weeks gone now, thought she was earlier than that.
I can see her going some sort of traditional older name like Mary, Annie or something

Reactions: 4
That's the freebies rolling in now. I bet she gets an absolute tit load of stuff over the next month.
Can’t wait for the baby ads. Oh little Jude absolutely won’t settle in ANYTHING except the £159.00 baby mat by babiesRUs which I was kindly gifted………………..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’ll be a J name to go with Jack and Jamie… Jessie, Jackie, Jean, Jordan

Reactions: 6
I think they'll go the 'hippy' way, like River or something

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.