Jamie Genevieve #6 Hasn’t had a holiday in 7 years, her hard life would bring you to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t think they’re taking advantage of inflation. They are far from being the only brand to raise prices.

Reactions: 5
It’s called protecting their profit margins, boo bleeping hoo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why has it taken them so long to renovate the house? A year later and they are still at it. Maybe she’s not earning as much as I thought but why would you want to live and work in a house that you would clearly don’t like.

Why has it taken them so long to renovate the house? A year later and they are still at it. Maybe she’s not earning as much as I thought but why would you want to live and work in a house that you would clearly don’t like.
Those old houses aren’t just a simple job to renovate. They take so much time, a years absolutely nothing in the timeline of renovating a house that’s 100 years old.

Reactions: 15
Those old houses aren’t just a simple job to renovate. They take so much time, a years absolutely nothing in the timeline of renovating a house that’s 100 years old.
You talk a lot of tit.
it can easily be done in a year. My house in the south side is similar and took a lot of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
is her brand any good? has it been a success? sorry i'm normally always on Imogenations thread and her makeup brand attempts are totally shite

You talk a lot of tit.

it can easily be done in a year. My house in the south side is similar and took a lot of work.
Not if there is underlying issues around the house. There is plenty of things that can stop people renovating and or decorating straight away. Also, maybe they just don’t want to do it all in the one go. Who’s business is it over how long they do up a house. Who even cares 😂

Reactions: 9
You talk a lot of tit.

Not really hun. I doubt you live an a million pound gaff that needed extensive rewiring and the entire house replumbed 😂 with a job that takes you round the world at the same time

You talk a lot of tit.

Also not everyone’s priority is ripping everything out within a month. Some people just want to enjoy their home and do things as and when they are ready.
So you my dear, are the one who’s full of tit

Last edited:
Let’s be honest, Jamie and Jack are complete lazy arses, they did nothing in their last house. It’s all for show.

I've not watched any of her videos in quite a while. Decided to watch her latest vlog on the bathroom stuff... has she changed her voice?? I cringed the whole way through. Also, it's so easy to see how irrelevant she's become now when even her Tattle thread quietens down :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I like that they’re taking time with their house and not just making it Pinterest worthy. It think it will be lovely once they’ve fully modernised it. I like the bathroom, it’s nice that it was quite a classic design that won’t age badly rather than something trendy.

Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, Jamie and Jack are complete lazy arses, they did nothing in their last house. It’s all for show.
I bought a house in December, I’m taking my time with it to get it to how I want it and not cut corners, plus I work 65+ hours a week and don’t have the time to be at home to keep an eye on people in my home doing stuff. Suppose that makes everyone that buys a house and takes their time lazy eh? What a warped view of the world you have that people are lazy because they don’t renovate their house quickly 😂
Wee girls busier than most of us put together

Yeah cause you know what kind of house I live in 😂😂
People who brag like this usually don’t have money.
You said you lived in a similar house in a similar area, which are all close to a million pound homes, but because they didn’t renovate quickly it’s odd?
Clearly you have too much time on your hands if your renovating a gaff the size of hers in a short space of time 🤦‍♀️ When you buy a home for life you want it to be right, and people take their time to do so. Your thoughts in life are very strange

Reactions: 11
is her brand any good? has it been a success? sorry i'm normally always on Imogenations thread and her makeup brand attempts are totally shite
What I’ve tried from them I like, I’d say it’s a bit pricey for what it is - basic packaging and nothing really creative. Someone posted a financial sheet for the brand on here a while back and I think it was break-even or ok-profit? Can’t remember honestly but it wasn’t doing that bad.

I bought a house in December, I’m taking my time with it to get it to how I want it and not cut corners, plus I work 65+ hours a week and don’t have the time to be at home to keep an eye on people in my home doing stuff. Suppose that makes everyone that buys a house and takes their time lazy eh? What a warped view of the world you have that people are lazy because they don’t renovate their house quickly 😂

You said you lived in a similar house in a similar area, which are all close to a million pound homes, but because they didn’t renovate quickly it’s odd?
Clearly you have too much time on your hands if your renovating a gaff the size of hers in a short space of time 🤦‍♀️ When you buy a home for life you want it to be right, and people take their time to do so. Your thoughts in life are very strange
😂😂😂😂 your so right.

Not allowed to have an opinion on here unless it fits your narrative and your life experience. Ok the .

Okay peeps this is a thread about JG let’s stop attacking other tattlers over stuff that really doesn’t matter 👀😅

Reactions: 22

think you have stumbled into the wrong thread pal. There is a rave section that might interest you.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.