Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Her house is in a very nice area, full of doctors, lawyers etc. That wee goblin Jack will stand out like a dog's dick there lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Punchface

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone that frequents a gossip site can look down on someone for having too much time on their hands, to be honest...

• Haha
Reactions: 51

justmek

Jack is the epitome of thinking that having tattoos is a worthy replacement for any kind of actual personality. Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

laynelo_

VIP Member
Scrolled down to the bottom of her insta, just wondering why she ever felt the need to get fillers in the first place? She’s absolutely gorgeous naturally.

CD095A9C-84D8-4279-AF38-DE6166025BB7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

SoAye69

Longtime lurker here...I used to absolutely love Jamie and part of me still has a massive soft spot for her because she started out as a normal Scottish girl working her way up in life....however I just CANNOT deal with her when she goes on about how she's had a super busy week and worked really hard....I get that it probably isn't all sunshine and lollipops being under pressure from big brands but quite frankly she should be ashamed of herself bleating on when there are nurses, doctors, police officers, teachers, social workers, fire brigade, supermarket workers, delivery drivers (the list goes on) literally battling through a pandemic and keeping the country going!! Some of us genuinely work our arses off and won't ever be able to afford the stuff she goes on about. She just appears to be completely tone deaf and was this way long before the pandemic which only makes it worse 🤦‍♀️

If she was less braggy I would still love her content but it's just too much...you can still produce great content without telling us you got a new range rover and hate 'drug store' products 🙄 everything she does now appears to be sponsored by CT, UD or GHD and unfortunately I just don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth anymore 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
It’s the fact she’s just bought that amazing expensive house and is in the privileged position to have the money/gifted items and work to renovate it and make it their dream home and all Jack does for a “job” is drive about Glasgow trying pizzas and they’ve got the absolute cheek to constantly go on about needing a holiday! Does she not bore the fuck out herself wi this chat? 😂😂 it’s so frustrating that she can’t see how annoying that is to her followers. It’s like they don’t appreciate anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Crisps

VIP Member
Uses £921 of skincare and says the top tip she’s learnt is not to overload her skin with products 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lauz666

Screenshot_20210105-234815.jpg

Please tell me some of you guys are outraged at this post?!

Poor Jamie can't go out and show off her new YSL shoes when alot of us can barely afford food right now.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Christ sake Jamie you get more holidays in a year than alot of people would get in a lifetime. You visit countries and stay in places alot of your followers could only dream about.
And you literally went to Italy last year mid pandemic. Get over yourself.
God she's such an entitled wee brat these days

Attachments

Reactions: 34

mich_iam

Hello!! Only just discovered Jamie has a thread - was a lurker on her GG thread. Used to be a fan a few years ago and I’ve went completely off her. For a number of reasons. I can’t bare Jack. What’s the deal with his family? Like, jamie mentions her mum & dad but they never mention his family - only mention I’ve ever heard is of his brother being best man at their wedding? Seems like his family never visit or they never visit them? Weird.

One thing I cannot stand about her is her non disclosure of her #ADS and gifted stuff properly. I actually have reported her numerous times to ASA. I reported her once because she was gifted a visit to Ka Pao on their launch night and didn’t disclose it. It actually annoys me so much how unrelatable she is now.

That Vieve range is a pile of shite as well. Complete rip off of much better and established brands. Clearly the quality of the products are garbage as well from what I’ve seen some people say.

Reactions: 33

Mummykazzy

Does anyone else think her whole brand/ launch was just bizzare? It's like she barely mentions it? Like it's almost like one of her paid promotions she had to advertise but really the thing I get from it all there seems to be NO heart or passion in it? Maybe because she knows it's a sub standard rip off brand? Even she hasn't created a buzz about her own brand? Strange 🤔🤔🤔 edit... No one else is talking about her brand. Other than an initial thoughts vids. Who is buzzing fir veive? No one? Not even Jamie

Reactions: 33