Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the new vlog last night and she said she didn’t read the home report? It’s such an old house that surely you would actually check that to make sure it was structurally sound surely? She also didn’t know what kind of boiler they had and used wet wipes instead of using one of the 2 showers they have available when she couldn’t use the bath?
Surely not. What kind of legal advice has she been given?! Checking the home report is the absolute bare minimum required. She seems very naive and if anything goes wrong, she'll just throw money at it and hope it goes away.

I was shocked at that too - surely if you’re gonna spend £500k on a house that should be a carefully considered purchase?! Reading the home report is as basic as it gets. I feel like they got carried away with knowing the kind of big house they could afford and rushed into it for content. There are actually lots of much nicer, similar sized houses in that area for the same £ and cheaper on the market right now.

I don’t think they have the best taste given she was impressed with that early 90s en-suite 🤢
It was offers over £825k I believe!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the home video - all I could think about was those bloody candles she had lit everywhere and their 2 big bushy-tailed dogs prancing around 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The difference in the shape and size of their heads is hilarious 🤯😂
if he was chocolate, he would eat himself.

so if she didn’t read the home report, she must have put down more than she borrowed. Isn’t a mortgage often dependent on a home report? Especially on an older home.

Saying she didn’t read it doesn’t make her look kooky, just stupid.

Reactions: 8
I was shocked at that too - surely if you’re gonna spend £500k on a house that should be a carefully considered purchase?! Reading the home report is as basic as it gets. I feel like they got carried away with knowing the kind of big house they could afford and rushed into it for content. There are actually lots of much nicer, similar sized houses in that area for the same £ and cheaper on the market right now.

I don’t think they have the best taste given she was impressed with that early 90s en-suite 🤢
House was closer to 900k! Which is shocking considering how dated and how much work it needs done!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I do hope they are actually clued up about what needs doing in the house. It’s not like they’ve bought a new build, there are bound to be hidden issues. (not that new builds are perfect by any means!)

Reactions: 5
I do hope they are actually clued up about what needs doing in the house. It’s not like they’ve bought a new build, there are bound to be hidden issues. (not that new builds are perfect by any means!)
Just going to say that! New builds are sometimes just as bad! I know mine was!

Just going to say that! New builds are sometimes just as bad! I know mine was!
I’m renting mine with a view to buy, but I’m having second thoughts now 😂 For the first year I couldn’t lock the back door properly, housing association finally sent someone out for a repair and turns out the lock had been fitted upside down 🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m renting mine with a view to buy, but I’m having second thoughts now 😂 For the first year I couldn’t lock the back door properly, housing association finally sent someone out for a repair and turns out the lock had been fitted upside down 🤨🤨🤨🤨
OMG! When I moved into my new build our heating was wired the wrong way round. Upstairs control downstairs and downstairs controlled upstairs. Had been a nightmare start to finish

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My friend has had no end of problems with her Taylor Wimpy house. She's had her living room ceiling taken down and replastered 3 times now! Amongst other problems!!

• Wow
OMG! When I moved into my new build our heating was wired the wrong way round. Upstairs control downstairs and downstairs controlled upstairs. Had been a nightmare start to finish
Mad isn’t it that this is how they’re built and they’re signed off to be sold/rented in that condition.
My friend has had no end of problems with her Taylor Wimpy house. She's had her living room ceiling taken down and replastered 3 times now! Amongst other problems!!
That is horrendous😳 I’ve heard terrible things about Taylor Wimpy! What an absolute nightmare!

I have seen a lot of new build snag inspectors on tiktok some houses have hundreds its terrible, people can get a job on a building site with no experience and it shows

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have seen a lot of new build snag inspectors on tiktok some houses have hundreds its terrible, people can get a job on a building site with no experience and it shows
Yes definitely. Where I live there is constantly a new development being built. Like you said, they hire people with little to no experience and it results in a nightmare for the new owners

At this rate Jack’s going to need a thread of his own 👀 ...if he’s trying to make youtube his thing now??

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe how much she's changed within a few years. The Jamies look more like siblings than the same person 😳 oh and fun fact, there's exactly a one year difference between the fourth and the third picture 🙃 mental
20210316_210308.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'd often wondered if she'd had a nose job, and looking at these photos, it seems she has?

I know she's always been open and honest about her treatments etc, but I don't recall her mentioning this,

Reactions: 8
Maybe a very subtle one paired with contour. Of course noses change as you grow but it's barely a year between 3&4...The tip looks a lot smaller and the bridge straighter

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.