Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know not everyone on the internet is the same but I love rightmove! I don’t even want to see the house to criticise, or discuss how much money they’ve spent etc I just love looking at houses!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know not everyone on the internet is the same but I love rightmove! I don’t even want to see the house to criticise, or discuss how much money they’ve spent etc I just love looking at houses!
I plan my lottery winning house on there almost weekly these days. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I plan my lottery winning house on there almost weekly these days. 😂
Same 🤣🤣 like I don’t want to see it because it’s where Jamie G lives I want to see it because it looks grand and I’ve never seen it before? Lol

Reactions: 12
So..... she’s published the picture on insta again because the listing on Rightmove has been deleted? How.... non smart. Loads of people have seen the new house and anyone could still find details (including floor plans!) by Googling the details.

Make it make sense 🤔🤯

Reactions: 7
I was thinking about this too, she'll need a stable income for the mortgage and they've paid over 825k for it, so it won't be cheap. Can't imagine Jack has contributed much. I hope she has a good accountant and financial adviser to keep her right!

She must have put down a heft deposit surely, it gives me anxiety as influenster bubble will burst eventually and then where she be?

Punting her lippies down the barras 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like the house, it’s very Jamie. I can see a lot of deep colours and plants.

Reactions: 10
I'm getting a strong whiff of "musty pensioner" through the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wow, that is a stunning house! They can do so much with it so I hope they do unlike the old place.
I get the feeling they quite like the ‘old’ look and will probably keep it.

reading the property description it sounds huge!

Reactions: 9
I think they will keep that old ‘grand’ feel of it but I can imagine her painting it lots of deeper jewel tones, lots of gold accessories and lots of plants. That’s what I’d do anyway 😌

Reactions: 10
I hope to God they rip that whole kitchen out at least, it’s hideous. The other rooms are gorgeous though and have sm potential!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope to God they rip that whole kitchen out at least, it’s hideous. The other rooms are gorgeous though and have sm potential!
Agreed! The kitchen surely has to be the first thing to get upgraded. That thing is right out of 1994!

I wonder how long it’ll be until she creates a home / reno insta page... a lot of freebies to be had! #ad #af #gifted #spon

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Agreed! The kitchen surely has to be the first thing to get upgraded. That thing is right out of 1994!

I wonder how long it’ll be until she creates a home / reno insta page... a lot of freebies to be had! #ad #af #gifted #spon
To be fair, she didn't touch the last kitchen, and it was pretty bad too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me curious how much shes making though. Like how much do you get for a wee #ad or #spon?

Those lashes she was punting have dissapeared of the face of the earth, she's had her mac lipstick, she's had her utan, and that short lived fashion line.....will be interesting to see her year end books balance 💁‍♀️

Bearing in mind she has jack, her parents and Charlotte on her payroll as well 💁‍♀️
You have got to also remember that they also probably don’t pay for a lot. They never really did much with her old house, so didn’t have to pay for renovations etc. Even small things like skin care, make up, clothes, toiletries she gets sent a tit tonne so doesn’t need to spend money on that stuff. There’s only two of them in the house that eat and then of course the dogs. But realistically, compared to most people, they probably don’t have a massive amount of outgoings. She’s most likely saved a lot over the years, I think she always knew they wouldn’t be staying in that house forever and saved up over the years. I also think we underestimate how much these influencers get paid for advertising in terms of YouTube, even pricing between insta stories and feed differ and they’re paid more if they do both. She does have a fair few sponsors that she flogs.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.