Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justmek

I don’t know why she’s acting like the house nice is going to be a huge exciting move. Surely it’s only exciting for them. It doesn’t affect any of us as her viewers 😂
Proper cba if she jumps on the home account bandwagon, suddenly into interior design and undergoing a ~reno.
This isn’t at Jamie specifically now but I dunno why influencers think they’re all Kelly Hoppen and we adore their dedicated Instagram accounts featuring endless pics of soulless living rooms and frigging pampas grass. Bore off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sparkles86

I watched the new vlog last night and she said she didn’t read the home report? It’s such an old house that surely you would actually check that to make sure it was structurally sound surely? She also didn’t know what kind of boiler they had and used wet wipes instead of using one of the 2 showers they have available when she couldn’t use the bath? It’s followers and subscribers that’s got her to where she is today. It’s people’s support that’s got her there and she just left everyone hanging for a week then didn’t even show the house properly. I feel like she wants her cake and she wants to eat it too. I have unsubscribed and unfollowed. I’m not supporting this anymore she’s got way too big for her boots and sadly doesn’t come across as genuine anymore x

• Haha
  • Wow

Arheo

NAF is overrated!! I went to them for years but it became such a clicky uninclusive place and nail techs make you feel uncomfortable talking to each other instead of the customer! Last time I went Jamie was there and the manager was running after her asking if she wanted anything and others chasing after her but didn’t bother asking anyone else. I stopped going after that, the experience totally rubbed me the wrong way.

• Wow
  • Sad

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
She’s so tone deaf it’s unbelievable. To be honest all the things I used to consider a luxury now seem so insignificant, I just want to get through this in good health, my family have suffered with Covid, it’s been terrifying. The only thing I truly miss are friends and family..she needs to take a reality check..absolute moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Her “empties” video sent me, I have some thoughts/commentary.

Some links are affiliate links? Mentioned at the very, very, very bottom and end of the description box. She never actually says it out loud, does she? Soz but ALL those links are making you hella coin Jamie, just fucking admit it and own it.

ALSO!!! Literally nobody, I repeat nobody needs that many different skincare items what so ever. Stop pushing your unrealistic, unobtainable, high end, complicated as fuck RouTinE onto the masses who most probably have not got the means to fund it.

Get in the bin with your EmPtiEs.

• Heart

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I really do not understand why the think we are all going to be so excited for them moving house?! Like, i don’t care. Yes, good for them and all but it literally doesn’t effect me at all so why would I be so excited

• Haha

MysteryGuessed

You guys made me curious so I started watching Jack’s pizza vlog but had to stop the minute he said “This pizza is bursting with flavour” in his wee jakey accent cause I got so much secondhand cringe from him it was unreal. He’s an irrelevant wee guy driving about Glasgow rating slices of pizza!! He said Piatto gave him a free smoothie, guarantee he tried to play the “Do you know who I am?” card, and when inevitably that didn’t work, I’m sure he played the “Do you know who my wife is?” card 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Theboy123

She should have dropped them to at best fortnightly & probably reduced the duration for the majority of the past year. Vlogging during lockdown was boring. At least now she's got something to talk about though I still feel like we're seeing not a whole lot happening & just chat at the camera.
Are you surprised? This is the girl who created and launched a full makeup brand and kept it out of her vlogs- understandable at the time but SURELY now we know about Vieve she could be posting some sort of behind the scenes vlogs about the creation? Even when she announces products there could be throwback clips from the process of creating the brand but NO

I wish I would have never read this thread, I never noticed how much she says excited and now everytime she says it i feel my body cringe 🤣 I do like Jamie’s vlogs but I really wish she would just be transparent with sponsors, no need to give a big massive speech as if the product changed her life considering after the video we never see it again. I did appreciate when she tried that latest Urban Decay foundation she said it wasn’t her favourite, I just wish she would be like that more often. Also am I the only one who picks up on Jacks rotten attitude sometimes? I hate how he speaks to her at times, I feel like he’s a grumpy, self absorbed twat. Rant over lol

Jack will be her downfall. Hes riding on her coattails and this popularity wont last forever. Editing two videos a week, most definitely wouldn't even pay the petrol on his #gifted from Jamie, masserati I'd he had to do that as an actual job. Although he does forever have his #spon tenneants & Johnnie walker deals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

His attitude is disgusting and Iv noticed often when he is slated on here, he often won't appear in the vlogs, there has been a few where he has not even been mentioned

Having a receeding hairline and a few tattoos dosnt make up for having no personality Jackie boy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Magee

VIP Member
Used to religiously watch Jamie, she was the last influencer I was committed to but I gave up last summer after she continuously moaned about her life then flew to Italy.

Anyway, saw the video today and can’t get over this shit stained top lip!! Really hard to focus on what she’s saying 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Jacks vlogs would consist of walking the dogs, making Jamie breakfast, filming Jamie’s lazy videos, using big words that don’t belong in the context of the sentence, sitting on his skinny arse playing his PlayStation, rolling round the hairy carpet with the dogs, watching some teen drama movie with Jamie then bed..everyday forever..the end 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Follow up to #1.....

Jack is still a freeloader, Jamie is still excited and tired. Tartan carpet still there.

• Haha

Punchface

VIP Member
View attachment 374050

Please tell me some of you guys are outraged at this post?!

Poor Jamie can't go out and show off her new YSL shoes when alot of us can barely afford food right now.
I don’t hang around this thread much but as soon as I saw this post I had to come here - fucking hell 🙄👎🏻

Besides the tone-deafness of her caption, if I saw someone walking around the supermarket (even a posh one like Waitrose) wearing those hideous/hilarious shoes and a long leather trench coat I’d just piss myself laughing, that is a fucking look and a half aye 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She most definitely is really unrelatable these days.

Imagine being so crass to show off those tacky shoes that probably cost more than a months salary, when the industry she started in, and owes Everything too is on their knees. She's a jumped up MUA who got lucky. She was in the right place at the right time.

She's not even a good MUA, she knows like three looks and most days looks like she needs her face washed.

She's not even shown empathy for the make up artists/ hairdresser's who are all unable to work.

I'm sick of her shite

• Heart

MysteryGuessed

He definitely needs a thread of his own!
The only thing that makes me not want a thread for Jack is that that would validate him and boost his ego as he’d be “important enough” to get his own page. I think it’s more fitting to just trash him on his missus’ page since that’s his only relevance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart