Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The leechy leech Jack has uploaded another video. I’m not gonna watch it. Are they trying to make him a “thing” to earn more cash for the new house...?
his Instagram feed is so cringe. ‘Stang /look how fit I am / Wanky photos /selfie /selfie /selfie / more show off fitness stuff

Tone deaf that one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jack on IG asking for content ideas for him to film. He is such a beamer, why is he trying to make himself a thing? Sit down Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got a content idea..how to quit your job to be a full time sponger and live off your wives success 🤷🏽‍🧐

Jack on IG asking for content ideas for him to film. He is such a beamer, why is he trying to make himself a thing? Sit down Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I like Jack, but he has to realise he is where he is because of Jamie. He’s okay at his editing and photography, but I don’t think they would gain that much attention just on their own merit. The only reason he’s got the following he has is because of Jamie. Sure he’s talented, but so are many many other people. His following is more to do with Jamie than him

Reactions: 14
Christ sake Jamie you get more holidays in a year than alot of people would get in a lifetime. You visit countries and stay in places alot of your followers could only dream about.
And you literally went to Italy last year mid pandemic. Get over yourself.
God she's such an entitled wee brat these days

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Christ sake Jamie you get more holidays in a year than alot of people would get in a lifetime. You visit countries and stay in places alot of your followers could only dream about.
And you literally went to Italy last year mid pandemic. Get over yourself.
God she's such an entitled wee brat these days
is that all life is for her? Getting on a plane? That’s a whole new level of shallow.

Reactions: 11
She’s coming across as so insensitive. If not being able to travel is the only thing she’s worried about, then she’s doing very well for herself

Reactions: 22
Is she seriously advertising £75 gym leggings !!! She probably makes at least 10-20% commission on each purchase that is just ridiculous who does she think she is

Reactions: 8
Replaces one annoying thing (excieeeeddd) with another (“It’s Wednesday my dudes, aeeaaaha”) actual duck offffffff you don’t need to say it every single Wednesday once was enough now it makes me want to reach through the screen and punch her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loling at Jack posting how I stay in shape during lockdown....no offence but literally no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Replaces one annoying thing (excieeeeddd) with another (“It’s Wednesday my dudes, aeeaaaha”) actual duck offffffff you don’t need to say it every single Wednesday once was enough now it makes me want to reach through the screen and punch her
“mah dudes”- please stop !

Loling at Jack posting how I stay in shape during lockdown....no offence but literally no one cares
Not one single duck given

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m aware I’m in the wrong thread but I do have to say, I don’t mind Jamie. There are far worse influencers out there, but I must say the vlogs are getting borrrrring!
I used to really enjoy them, I understand we can’t really do much at the mo with the pandemic and all, but I think she should hold off on them for a while, or maybe include more about what’s she’s working on with Vieve? I know that kind of defeats the object with getting hype around future products but surely that will get people excited too about what’s to come and also getting to see a bit more behind the scenes on what goes on with the “brand” etc?

Reactions: 15
I have started despising how she holds skincare and make up products to shill them on her videos. Reading the packaging and holding the item like a twit. Why does she fill me with such rage these days!!!??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.