Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is the luckiest fucker ever. Does feic all and gets a house like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Longtime lurker here...I used to absolutely love Jamie and part of me still has a massive soft spot for her because she started out as a normal Scottish girl working her way up in life....however I just CANNOT deal with her when she goes on about how she's had a super busy week and worked really hard....I get that it probably isn't all sunshine and lollipops being under pressure from big brands but quite frankly she should be ashamed of herself bleating on when there are nurses, doctors, police officers, teachers, social workers, fire brigade, supermarket workers, delivery drivers (the list goes on) literally battling through a pandemic and keeping the country going!! Some of us genuinely work our arses off and won't ever be able to afford the stuff she goes on about. She just appears to be completely tone deaf and was this way long before the pandemic which only makes it worse 🤦‍♀️

If she was less braggy I would still love her content but it's just too much...you can still produce great content without telling us you got a new range rover and hate 'drug store' products 🙄 everything she does now appears to be sponsored by CT, UD or GHD and unfortunately I just don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth anymore 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her house is in a very nice area, full of doctors, lawyers etc. That wee goblin Jack will stand out like a dog's dick there lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She has got to take her security more seriously. I don’t post anything that would give away my location and I’m not even famous. She’s definitely not the only YouTuber that is guilty of being lax on security though, I’ve noticed loads who have made it so easy to find where they live. Jordan Lipscombe and Elle Darby are two I can think of off the top of my head

Reactions: 17
Jacks latest insta post showing what side of Glasgow he is truly on :oops:😂
i see a follower drop incoming for making a stand to either side
also funny how he never seemed to make an announcement that he was a fan during their long run of loosing hmm

Reactions: 16
For that kinda money she could have got a big country house with land, she will need to inject loads of money into that property to modernise it..she must be an airhead, this was their chance to be secretive about where they live, they clearly got carried away on the gram..flaunting HER wealth for all to see!

Reactions: 13
Jacks latest insta post showing what side of Glasgow he is truly on :oops:😂
I don’t follow him so had to go and check out the post. Rangers, seriously. Just to be clear doesn’t matter if it’s Celtic or Rangers just no, no, no! Add the clutching the Tennent’s can:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
For that kinda money she could have got a big country house with land, she will need to inject loads of money into that property to modernise it..she must be an airhead, this was their chance to be secretive about where they live, they clearly got carried away on the gram..flaunting HER wealth for all to see!
I thought the same, I think she's bought that place for the postcode tbh. It does need modernising though (within reason, I'm not talking grey crushed velvet everywhere haha) and I don't know if either of them have the drive to do it.

Reactions: 11
The new house is gorgeous but I agree, there are nicer houses on the market at a similar price point (near the same area). In a few years once it’s been updated (kitchen and bathrooms), it could sell for over 1m, I’d guess. I’ve got a feeling they are going to put in a pool.

Reactions: 6
I'm just watching her latest vlog and she's talking about how she's not had botox for a year and she looks aged?? I just don't understand all the stuff she does to her face, it makes her look so strange.

Reactions: 5
i see a follower drop incoming for making a stand to either side
also funny how he never seemed to make an announcement that he was a fan during their long run of loosing hmm
Glory hunter. Doing it with Jamie and with The Rangers. 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.