Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahrusoo

She really said she loves interior design. Ummm judging from your house I would say that’s a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MomoomoM

I probs missed it being discussed amongst the threads in the past cos I’m distracted by her chin jolting all over the shop and vomming over her saying EGGSYTEIDD but,

what happened with her and Sam?
Jamie asked Sam what she got paid from Urban Decay and Sam as a friend told her, but that broke her NDA and Jamie went to Urban Decay and demanded the same pay, which put Sam in hot water. Really shitty but mostly from the companies side. However I totally get why Sam wouldn't trust Jamie after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They really are so out of place in that beautiful house 🙈

it’s like seeing the couple from the travel lodge rock up to the St Regis in New York with their Primark Disney luggage.

Jamie looks at him like a love sick puppy, it’s highly irritating,
but the real goal in life is to find a partner that loves you and looks at you like Jack does Jack.

going by the amount of work they had done in the old house, I assume this one will be done around 2035.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
🤣 I think there’s a bit of a difference to reading some gossip on a site and actually going out of your way to continually email someone reporting them for not declaring an ad. It’s pretty petty to cause trouble in other people’s lives, people you don’t even know for no reason. It really doesn’t effect you whether or not they declare it, out of interest what’s the big deal and why does it rub people up the wrong way? Genuine question.

I think it’s the fact that these people are in a blessed position to be getting so much stuff for free that the least they could do is let their followers know that the stuff they’re shilling and making money from (AFF links etc) wasn’t even paid for.. just about being open and transparent with the followers that got them where they are, that’s all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30

Bilbo16

VIP Member
As someone else has just pointed out, she hasnt shown any empathy towards anyone else since last March. Even the beauty industry that she used to be part of. Imagine if YouTube never took off for her. If she was still working on a makeup counter, she would be furloughed or out of work right now.

• Heart

mich_iam

I always CRINGE when influencers say “wish I could tell you guys what I’m working on..” and then saying it’s a secret :rolleyes: Honestly just don’t say anything at all. Nobody would know the difference. Like the whole house move is shroud in secrecy. She’s no moving into Buckingham palace. I don’t actually even know why she thinks anyone actually cares? Huge Hollywood A-listers have moved house without telling anyone and no one was arsed.

• Haha

weebee

Annnnnnnnd she’s completely lost it. Totally not relatable in every sense.

“You will see the world soon precious girls”

Aye, because that’s the worst thing to come out of this pandemic Jamie, your ugly shoes not getting to ‘see the world’. Get a fucking clue ya reprobate!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
CE181207-A6A2-455B-B57C-57E81C9E8F11.jpeg

Someone please explain what in the fucking fuck is happening with her lips here.

Also. She poor lil Princess Jamie G cried cos she couldn’t have a bath so didn’t wash herself in one of their TWO showers but, instead washed with wet wipes. Mate, the entitlement.

• Sick
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I stopped watching a lot of her vlogs last year, she was bad, but that drip of a husband is a million times worse and he was destroying her vlogs. Just watched her Q&A and “we moved House” vlog.
No change, he’s still a tosser, she’s still moaning about everything.

I always found her interior style to be “found in a skip” chic.
It will be interesting to see what they do with the new house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Its also lolz that they’ve gone about for years with their thousands of pounds of clothes and jewellery and showing off swanky cars and yet never even painted their living room or done their kitchen or anything 🤣 wonder if they’ll actually spend any money on the new house or will they just see what gets gifted and then spend the rest of designer loafers and hold-all a 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lara98

Chatty Member
Tbf I've known lots of people still working throughout, hairdressers, nail artists, tattooists etc. Apparently the government haven't given them much support for being self employed, unlike the 1st lockdown. So i can see why some may need to carry on if they have families etc to provide for. We all know how stingy the government is and if someone's gotta do that to carry on earning to be able to live and survive then I don't blame them.

Reactions: 27

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
then the idiot of a husband rolls in on the “banter bus” and I want to fuck my phone through the window rather than watch the two of them laugh at their own, unfunny jokes 😂 she blows so much smoke up his arse it’s embarrassing 😂
this is a proper cringe, she is weird subservient to him. She keeps trying to make Jack happen despite the fact he has the personality of a Greggs sausage roll.

• Haha
  • Heart
And shockingly, he has absolutely no shame that everyone knows it. Driving around in a fancy car his wife bought him, - yeah, very manly 💪
Perhaps he thinks we all believe he puts in as much work as Jamie, with all his tech talents/input?
I can just see it now. A few years ago, I'm a overpriced, however #gifted hotel room on a lavish PR trip somewhere...

Jamie: "JAACCCCCCCCCKKKKK am so EGGSITED, let's order room service"

JACK: "HELLLLO CAN I ORDER FOOD? Mumble mumble mumble avacado mumble protein mumble snigger snigger snigger"

Jamie: "snort snort snort giggle giggle snarf snarf, oh jack your so funny, I bet everybody will think that's funny too EGGSITED"

JACK "tell ye whit Jamie, yer on to something there....let's do this every time we go to a hotel so I just justify my contribution to ***THE BRAND**** and in a few years time you can buy me a masserati??? DEAL????"

Jamie: "DE-AMSOEGGSITED-AL!!!!!!"

THE END

• Haha

WhatThe?

They are the same nails she had from the last time at NAF...she posted a video just before xmas
Another thing she never labels as gifted which boiled my piss. I used to go to naf to get my nails done religiously (before they moved building and were in a tiny wee rented room of another building). The girl who done my nails always done hers too if Tammy the boss wasn’t available. She gets £50/60 worth of free nails. Free cuticle oils. Repairs. You name it. And not even a tip to the gal doing them!! Naf are well known for all their nail art being hand painted and original as well - bloody shame. 2.5 hour appt and not even a river to say thanks. Tight AF!!

• Angry
  • Wow
The entitlement is absulutey ripping out them this week.

Absulute fucking gallus as fuck, to vlog leaving East Kilbride to not to pick up a pizza (100,% not essential) but also go to IKEA??? I know it was click and collect but she's travelled throiugh two regions to get there

Its quiet frankly insulting to her viewers who stick to the rules, and abide to guidelines or have had a loss due to.covid

And to sit at the end of the video with those crocodile tears and make out she's had a hard week and it's stressful? Tell that to the nurses on the covid wards, the people on ventilators, or the family's who are suffering emotionally and Financially due to the after effects of covid.

But it's ok Jamie, you continue being a vacant vessel only functioning for advertising purposes (where the #ad for the inkey list cleanser?) And take Im Your thousands per post and cry those tears cus you never got to go to Bali

Fucking imbecile. At least she acknowledged the gyp she got for her Instagram post about when can get holidays etc.