Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I think without regular top ups her fillers and botox are doing their own thing and going their own way...

And it’s not pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Don’t know how accurate this is

If she wants to learn lessons on over using ads (undeclared) and pushing products she doesn’t actually care about then best to check out the Lydia millen chat on tattle. The fall of the golden girl who can no longer pull in big name adverts
Gemma Miles was open about this in one of her assumptions videos (right before men broke into her house). She said that Youtube ads range from £2-4k per month which is where the 'least amount of money comes from'.. the lowest is still more than I make in a month haha! Then the bigger chunks come from youtube and instagram sponsorships and affiliate links - she's been open about making over £10k most months and she's a smaller youtuber (300k), those who have their own brands/products or have more followers like Jamie will make a lot more, I estimate around £25-£30k a month from sponsorships, affiliate links, ads and their wage from their businesses.

Obviously you'd hope most would be being smart and saving their money as this career isn't guaranteed and they obv don't get pension plans etc but when you think about brands paying for their make up/clothes/holidays etc you wonder what they'd actually spend money on?! This is why it's soooo dangerous to me that they share insights into their locations

I like the house, it’s very Jamie. I can see a lot of deep colours and plants.
It wouldn't have worked in her favour as she wouldn't be treated as a paye employee, she would still be treated as self employed and would have to provide min 2years accounts/sa302s and bank statements to back it up
I don't think this would be an issue considering the tv show and then the lockdown tv show also and now vieve.. her books would be looking pretty good

• Wow
It’s important to remember that there hasn’t been a self-employment grant since November :confused: whilst I know it’s wrong for people to be doing this I do also understand why some might need to
Oh I totally understand it too. I was more just saying it is definitely possible to get it done if you know where to go

Like many have said I just can’t warm to Jack, I wouldn’t be a fan. But for me the key thing is that I am not interested in seeing/hearing from vloggers/bloggers husbands or boyfriends or girlfriends for that matter. They have nothing to add. I watch and follow Jamie and these type of girls to see their recommendations, beauty, homeware bits and not their love lives.

I don’t want to watch Jack get his free Fosters beer or whatever other free shite he gets!

Is it just me or is Jamie one of the worst for showcasing her other half!? Please stop.

Also such a bad idea to have your other half working for you. This would totally escalate any little bit of insecurity the guy might have and imo totally emasculate him.

Btw on the flipside, I would not consider giving up my career for a vlogger bf and to get on his payroll. Couldn’t think of anything worse.
Does anyone watch Jordan Lipscombe? She gets her boyfriend involved in everything now and seems to focus what content she does produce around them as a couple. I don’t think he’s likeable or has much personality, I subbed to her channel for her, not for her hanger on boyfriend.
I really hope Jamie doesn’t go down that route. I don’t mind seeing Jack in her vlogs, as he obviously is part of her life, but I’m just not that interested in him

Is Genevieve her actual last name? Like her maiden name? Or just a middle name?
I think her name is Jamie Genevieve Grant going by companies House?

Btw on the flipside, I would not consider giving up my career for a vlogger bf and to get on his payroll. Couldn’t think of anything worse.
I think if you had a career it would be a big decision to make, I've got a job rather than a career if you get me, I'd be all over it if my man could create a cushy wee position for me off the back of something he was doing 😂 getting to go away to fancy places all the time & it being called work - the dream!

Reactions: 4
Used to religiously watch Jamie, she was the last influencer I was committed to but I gave up last summer after she continuously moaned about her life then flew to Italy.

Anyway, saw the video today and can’t get over this tit stained top lip!! Really hard to focus on what she’s saying 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
After watching the house reveal, I am surprised how much work it needs considering the house was 850k. She said they will do things slowly, does that translate to 'I am emailing companies now to get free furniture!' ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she ever thank her subscribers/supporters in any of these moving/house tour vids?? I’m sure she didn’t in the house tour vid and idk it kinds grated on me...it’s like she was showing us where she’d got to (nice big house) as if we were mere spectators and not the direct reason for her getting the house..

Reactions: 9
Just watched the new house video. I really respect her for moving all their old furniture. It would have been so easy to just get loads of new things. Her attitude towards all the old features was good too I thought, apart from the proposed kitchen patio doors and DECKING? I mean WTF? Nothing says chav like decking. You just wouldn’t do that to an old house like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scrolled down to the bottom of her insta, just wondering why she ever felt the need to get fillers in the first place? She’s absolutely gorgeous naturally.

CD095A9C-84D8-4279-AF38-DE6166025BB7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
she looks so much nicer there. Oddly though, I think she likes that Bratz doll aesthetic, even though it’s leaving her looking very odd as her fillers start to do their own thing. Her teeth just look ridiculous now too. Like my Grandads dentures used to look, horribly unnatural.

Reactions: 13
Scrolled down to the bottom of her insta, just wondering why she ever felt the need to get fillers in the first place? She’s absolutely gorgeous naturally.

View attachment 484032
She looks so beautiful here & imagine how lovely she’d look nowadays if she’d left her face be 😭 alsooo why are her eyebrows so rounded atm?!? Idk they’re just not suiting her ever expanding face atm lol 🐛

Aaah it’s so obvious she’s photoshopped/face-tuned between her legs here, in her recent IG pic... 😂 the paneling detailing is missing and the lens looks warped 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Aaah it’s so obvious she’s photoshopped/face-tuned between her legs here, in her recent IG pic... 😂 the paneling detailing is missing and the lens looks warped 😂😂
Maybe just me but I think the panelling is just behind her legs? 🤔

View attachment 484032
Aaah, she was so gorgeous! I’ll never understand why she went full Chinfinity and got her face filler’d in to a weird pointy upside down teardrop.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 5.04.04 am.png
Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 5.02.16 am.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I watched the new vlog last night and she said she didn’t read the home report? It’s such an old house that surely you would actually check that to make sure it was structurally sound surely? She also didn’t know what kind of boiler they had and used wet wipes instead of using one of the 2 showers they have available when she couldn’t use the bath? It’s followers and subscribers that’s got her to where she is today. It’s people’s support that’s got her there and she just left everyone hanging for a week then didn’t even show the house properly. I feel like she wants her cake and she wants to eat it too. I have unsubscribed and unfollowed. I’m not supporting this anymore she’s got way too big for her boots and sadly doesn’t come across as genuine anymore x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Having such a wide face and a pointy chin looks so ridiculous. I get she was trying to elongate her face with the filler and try so slim it down lengthways but it looks so so bad. Chubby cheeks and pointy chin just does not work with her proportions.

I watched the new vlog last night and she said she didn’t read the home report? It’s such an old house that surely you would actually check that to make sure it was structurally sound surely? She also didn’t know what kind of boiler they had and used wet wipes instead of using one of the 2 showers they have available when she couldn’t use the bath? It’s followers and subscribers that’s got her to where she is today. It’s people’s support that’s got her there and she just left everyone hanging for a week then didn’t even show the house properly. I feel like she wants her cake and she wants to eat it too. I have unsubscribed and unfollowed. I’m not supporting this anymore she’s got way too big for her boots and sadly doesn’t come across as genuine anymore x
I was shocked at that too - surely if you’re gonna spend £500k on a house that should be a carefully considered purchase?! Reading the home report is as basic as it gets. I feel like they got carried away with knowing the kind of big house they could afford and rushed into it for content. There are actually lots of much nicer, similar sized houses in that area for the same £ and cheaper on the market right now.

I don’t think they have the best taste given she was impressed with that early 90s en-suite 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I picked up on that too. How could she have no idea how her new home was heated. I know she said they fell in love with the house and all that, but surely you’d take the time to check these things out, and like you said, make sure it was all sound. I won’t be surprised now if more doesn’t start cropping up, it’ll cost a fortune!

It’s a beautiful house but I feel like she’s going to be in for a shock if she didn’t read the report.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.