Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lara98

Chatty Member
Yeah I did say that in this thread so it may have been my comment you saw 😂 I think as the brand is going down the eco/recyclable route then it would explain why they wait til now. Which I think is a great thing. So yeah, while it did seem weird that they kept her old logo for so long, now that the rebrand is happening it all makes sense to me.
I knew I read it on here somewhere 😆😆

Madams139

I’ve never understood this. I would definitely be interested in more business type videos. How the brand was created, how the shade names came about, how they chose the models.... just things like that. I’d be genuinely interested to see an in depth chat just about the workings of a makeup brand!
She did a small vieve video on her channel. I think part of her doesn’t want to bore anyone with it if it becomes “too much” about the brand.

Jojo1888

There’s a doctor with a YouTube Chanel “Victorian cosmetic institute” who explains why you should never use filler as it flattens out and stays for years. He says you should only use max 1ml in the whole face including lips
Havent

There’s a doctor with a YouTube Chanel “Victorian cosmetic institute” who explains why you should never use filler as it flattens out and stays for years. He says you should only use max 1ml in the whole face including lips
Havent saw that but i know that will proberly be correct all this stuff is going to backfire in years to come for people