James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give TayTay and James max 2 years after the baby is born. There's no way he'll hang around for the tough times
He’ll be full of “children are happier if their parents are happy” without giving a shiny tit how the mother feels. Absolute wet wipe.

Reactions: 20
I give TayTay and James max 2 years after the baby is born. There's no way he'll hang around for the tough times
Yup! He has no idea when that baby is born it’s no longer about HIM. Kiss your bald, “rollls” and sleep ins goodbye.
---
Yup! He has no idea when that baby is born it’s no longer about HIM. Kiss your bald, “rollls” and sleep ins goodbye.
I mean naps, not bald 😂😂 although still applies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s quite telling that he hasn’t really posted Taylah on his insta and in the announcement he couldn’t even post a picture of his girlfriend with the baby. Eek.

Reactions: 23
I had no idea this dick head was even in a relationship until I saw the baby pic.
did she get pregnant quickly?

given that he’s the fount of all knowledge I expect he already knows everything about being a parent ….. and it’ll last about six months before he books a one way business class flight in the opposite direction

Reactions: 7
I think it’s quite telling that he hasn’t really posted Taylah on his insta and in the announcement he couldn’t even post a picture of his girlfriend with the baby. Eek.
Yeah, I agree, where’s the family photo.
Everything else aside, you never know, maybe being a dad will change him? I feel like probably not though, he’s had too big a taste of freedom. He knows what lies on the other side of the sleepless nights and no longer being TayTay’s top man.

Reactions: 12
I get that finally having a blood relative is a huge thing for him, but I don’t think I’ve ever read a more egocentric baby announcement. Remember this wee lad is his own person James

Reactions: 35
A beautiful, healthy baby and the announcement is all about James. Of course it is. Good luck Tay.

Reactions: 25
Does he have contact with his bio family?

If not, it seems a bit weird to name your son the name your bio parents gave you?! Is it not just going to be a daily reminder of the emotional damage?

Reactions: 17
I had no idea this dick head was even in a relationship until I saw the baby pic.
did she get pregnant quickly?

given that he’s the fount of all knowledge I expect he already knows everything about being a parent ….. and it’ll last about six months before he books a one way business class flight in the opposite direction
They’ve been together since definitely December 2021 as that’s when they went to tulum and “soft launched”

Reactions: 2
This makes me feel sad. Absolutely beautiful baby, but knowing he’ll be brought up to be an egotistical misogynist is depressing.

Reactions: 15
In one short post, to announce the birth of his child, he says “my” “me” or “I” NINE times. 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
In one short post, to announce the birth of his child, he says “my” “me” or “I” NINE times. 🤣
It’s unbelievable. Never read a baby announcement post like it in my life. And of course the baby is named after him. That kid will never have his “own” birthday either. It’ll always be James birthday that the baby obviously decided to deliberately crash.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.