James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This? Coming from someone who grew up in Ascot.
STFU you absolute prick.
Considering events in Bondi Junction a week ago this is very poor taste IMO.
In the UK we don't get stabbed for going to Zara.

he is a bleep. End of. If he loved Oz so much he wouldn't need to tit over the UK at every chance he gets, he could just be factual.

I hope dopey TayTay is having a girl. Imagine the world with another JS.

Reactions: 14
I could be 50% wrong (lol) but I think he’s having a girl. I just think he’d be more seemingly interested in the pregnancy if he knew it was a boy. I used to watch his lives when he had less than 10,000 followers (he had a party at 10k 😆) and he used to say he couldn’t wait to have a son called Archie (& a dog called Alfie). I’d expect him to be more smug if that was coming true.

Reactions: 11
I totally forgot all about him and just saw this thread and thought I'd have a quick look. Can't believe he's going to be a dad! 😂

Used to follow him and Diren (are they still friends?) up until lockdown when Diren sent me a nasty video when I dared to call him and his gf out breaking lockdown rules 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I totally forgot all about him and just saw this thread and thought I'd have a quick look. Can't believe he's going to be a dad! 😂

Used to follow him and Diren (are they still friends?) up until lockdown when Diren sent me a nasty video when I dared to call him and his gf out breaking lockdown rules 😂
He sent you a video?! What did he say?

Reactions: 1

I think I remember that! Was that the video he was calling you all sorts ‘a f#%king this and a f#%iing that’? It was awful!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He sent you a video?! What did he say?
I posted it on here on an old account that I can't access anymore. I don't have the video anymore sadly!

I replied to a story basically saying that it was disheartening to see them breaking the lockdown rules so openly when I was one of many working on the front line and seeing people dying daily and they didn't care. He sent a video of him being all gangsta giving me abuse 😂

I think I remember that! Was that the video he was calling you all sorts ‘a f#%king this and a f#%iing that’? It was awful!!
Yes!!

Reactions: 5
The video is on the first page of Diren the Dipshit’s thread. He sounds really clever doesn’t he? 🤪

Reactions: 3
I could be 50% wrong (lol) but I think he’s having a girl. I just think he’d be more seemingly interested in the pregnancy if he knew it was a boy. I used to watch his lives when he had less than 10,000 followers (he had a party at 10k 😆) and he used to say he couldn’t wait to have a son called Archie (& a dog called Alfie). I’d expect him to be more smug if that was coming true.
I completely agree. I’ve been feeling the same that he knows it’s a girl and isn’t as into it as he would be if it was a boy.

Looks like he had a big night out on the Gold Coast. Do we think he played up? i reckon a bag would’ve been had. And a lot of flirting.