James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Australia it’s usually 2 nights for a Caesar or 1 for a straight forward vaginal birth but I think if you go private you can stay longer, and I imagine she went private.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In Australia it’s usually 2 nights for a Caesar or 1 for a straight forward vaginal birth but I think if you go private you can stay longer, and I imagine she went private.
2 nights for CS? It's major abdominal surgery. Five days/nights in Ireland.
2 to 3 nights for straightforward vb. Though could go home earlier on request if all well.

Reactions: 3
Agree. Plus the child will spend his life correcting everyone's mispronunciation of his name.
---

I think it looks like there are forcep marks on baby's face, perhaps?
---

I can't see him cut out for the sheer relentlessly exhausting grunt work involved in raising a child. He's too stupid to have any idea of the reality. Everything will be left to Taytay to do and it'll all become an inconvenience for him.
Why will the child have to correct pronunciation, losds of Irish in Oz 🙄

Reactions: 7
So he’s reposted this photo of himself with the baby

IMG_8072.jpeg

But not this one with his girlfriend and the baby 🫣

IMG_8073.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
2 nights for CS? It's major abdominal surgery. Five days/nights in Ireland.
2 to 3 nights for straightforward vb. Though could go home earlier on request if all well.
1-2 nights in the UK for C-Section. Partner goes home overnight at my local hospital which is rough after major surgery. Can be home same day for uncomplicated vaginal birth.

Reactions: 2
I had a c section in NI on a Friday night and was sent home Sunday morning. Had my staples removed a week later on my sofa. Also had a midwife give off to me for asking for help to put the sides of the bed up the first night (so I could use them to pull myself up )

The way women are treated in the uk is shocking. Any other surgery you’d be in hospital much longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I did wonder this…thee are curtains around the bed though, looks decidedly public to me. If it was private wouldn’t they have a private room?

Reactions: 1
Agree. Plus the child will spend his life correcting everyone's mispronunciation of his name.
---

I think it looks like there are forcep marks on baby's face, perhaps?
---

I can't see him cut out for the sheer relentlessly exhausting grunt work involved in raising a child. He's too stupid to have any idea of the reality. Everything will be left to Taytay to do and it'll all become an inconvenience for him.
Plus the child will spend his life correcting everyone's mispronunciation of his name.
I only know it pronounced as he said “kee-an”. How would it be mispronounced?

His post shows how many issues he hasn’t addressed with his adoption. It has been obvious a few times in the past, and it’s sad he has moved so far away from his adoptive parents now. I think it’s part of the misogyny issue really, a psychiatrist would have a field day with him.

Reactions: 17
Plus the child will spend his life correcting everyone's mispronunciation of his name.
I've heard it mangled in a number of ways. "See-an" (same way the C in Cillian Murphy's name has been pronounced by some Americans, despite him being a famous actor whose name is in the public domain); Cye-ann is another one (cye to rhyme with rye).
---
Tin hat on, is this a JS thread or mumsnet?
Asking for a friend….
The jokes are funnier on Mumsnet.

Reactions: 3

His post shows how many issues he hasn’t addressed with his adoption. It has been obvious a few times in the past, and it’s sad he has moved so far away from his adoptive parents now. I think it’s part of the misogyny issue really, a psychiatrist would have a field day with him.
I completely agree.
I haven't ever met an adopted person that hasn't been affected, messed up or struugled to get their head around being adopted in one way or another. But they've talked it out, gotten therapy, worked through it etc. Adoptive parents have all this explained to them and know it's a natural part of an adoptee's thought patterns, to work through in a healthy way.
However, James has always been in complete denial it has affected him in any shape or form, despite it being glaringly obvious to everyone else that it has. To be honest, if it HADN'T have affected his life then that would throw up more warning signals about his personality than anything else!
If he got some therapy, acknowledged his thoughts and feelings are common in adoptees, spoke to others, just ANYTHING in his formative years, then it would have helped wonders.
Instead, we have a manchild that has Andrew Tate views on women, clearly stemming from his view that women can't be trusted with his love, that they don't hang around long-term and no matter how much an adoptive family do for you, blood is more important than any of that.
He treats women like objects, throwing them away before they can hurt him and sadly will either produce a child that grows up to have views just like James, or will despise his father's views and treatment of women and therefore have a cold and distant relationship with him.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been up since 5am with my 1 year old, watching Encanto for the 50,000th time, whilst she uses me as a climbing frame and repeatedly hits my head with a rubber radish teething toy. Made me think, I really can’t imagine either of them doing that with their baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.