James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder this…thee are curtains around the bed though, looks decidedly public to me. If it was private wouldn’t they have a private room?
It could just be a curtain in front of the door to the private room. Mine had this.

In Aus, it’s 4 days VB, 5 days c-sec in a private hospital

Reactions: 1
Describing your newborn, first blood relative as a “nocturnal fucker” and hasn’t even been able to crack a smile in any photo of them so far. I’m sure he thinks this is him being “cool” by acting like he’s not bothered but he seriously has the mentality of an emotionally-stunted teenager. It’s hilarious that he thinks he’s an alpha male. Try the complete opposite with an extra dose of fragile and pathetic and that seems about right.

Reactions: 28
He's a middle class rugger bugger cos playing as some kind of man from the streets.
He's conned enough similar people into thinking He's the second coming, the same as any cult leader.
Most of his female followers would turn to dust if someone used the word bleep around them but with him it's edgy as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember a lot of his following was just because he was good looking. How the mighty have fallen. Time to take himself off his own pedestel. Does anyone else worry about the dog? There was a post Tayla put on where it playfully snapped at her face, it doesn’t seem like a gentle

if I saw him at my gym like that I’d think, what a nob. I do more leg work in my gym classes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
James or the baby? 😝
---
Notice he fit in a workout today. Nice quiet time away from the baby.
He's starting as he means to go on. Completely unaffected by pregnancy and birth. The missus can deal with all that shizz. head.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure he’s doing it for a laugh, but he doesn’t look impressed at all. Like serious what have I done vibes. Anyway, kinda not cool to be doing it for a laugh…at least post one nice pic. So far it has been “nocturnal fucker” and “content creation seriously impacted”.

Reactions: 7
He'll be having FOMO from his friends living it up in Ibiza.
The timing literally couldn’t have been better. He’s pulling all nighters with the baby, and watching the stories from Olima and Sven in Ibiza. I don’t believe for a second that he isn’t wishing he was there, even just a little bit

Reactions: 8
He'll make up for it in Ibiza in Sept at IFS with the 'lads'. I'd be surprised if herself and the baby are taken.

Reactions: 5
Anyone want to offer up a new thread title?
There must be some funny lines in here that would be a good thread title.

I await him giving his son Ketamine. Yes dick head? Because he'll show him the choice. And thinks it should be legal bro. And he had the most subliminal devine time on it. Wanker. His poor son. How he'll belittle and make him feel like tit if he remotely steers from the "I am he-man" trope.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Remember a lot of his following was just because he was good looking. How the mighty have fallen. Time to take himself off his own pedestel. Does anyone else worry about the dog? There was a post Tayla put on where it playfully snapped at her face, it doesn’t seem like a gentle

if I saw him at my gym like that I’d think, what a nob. I do more leg work in my gym classes.
That would have made his whiteboard as unnecessary back in the day. Always reinventing the wheel these clowns.

Reactions: 3
I've heard it mangled in a number of ways. "See-an" (same way the C in Cillian Murphy's name has been pronounced by some Americans, despite him being a famous actor whose name is in the public domain); Cye-ann is another one (cye to rhyme with rye).
---

The jokes are funnier on Mumsnet.
That’s interesting, thank you. I have never heard of those ways of pronouncing it.

• Heart
I've heard it mangled in a number of ways. "See-an" (same way the C in Cillian Murphy's name has been pronounced by some Americans, despite him being a famous actor whose name is in the public domain); Cye-ann is another one (cye to rhyme with rye).
---

The jokes are funnier on Mumsnet.
As an Aussie that is not at all familiar with Irish names or pronunciations, I'd incorrectly assume it's pronounced SEE instead of KEY. So I'd for sure ask how it is pronounced or google the pronunciation before saying anything. I also thought Cillian was pronounced like Sillian when I first saw it. I've never heard that name before. I know that probably seems stupid to some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm Irish and never heard it prounanced that way, usually Key-in, Key-an
Or "Keane" (which I wouldn't consider incorrect; I'm Irish, before anyone has a go at me). I've seen its spelling anglicised to Keane -think it's awful but that's neither here nor there.
---
As an Aussie that is not at all familiar with Irish names or pronunciations, I'd incorrectly assume it's pronounced SEE instead of KEY. So I'd for sure ask how it is pronounced or google the pronunciation before saying anything. I also thought Cillian was pronounced like Sillian when I first saw it. I've never heard that name before. I know that probably seems stupid to some people.
Not stupid at all.
(Though I couldn't understand how the Americans who were bellowing at Cillian Murphy during an awards ceremony (possibly The Oscars) didn't know how to say his name correctly when it was in the media so much.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.