Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“I just spread positivity on the internet” no you don’t! Remember that kid’s video you commented under recently James?? Or that time you said you agree with Andrew Tate the actual rapist? Or the time you dedicated a whole Insta story to telling us how women deserve to be paid less? Or the fact you’re now going the usual right wing grift direction ? When you fat shamed a women who was doing well in yoga who happened to be in a magazine in a whole reel? Wouldn’t call all of that positive behaviour. Wouldn’t call it clown behaviour tbh. I’d call it being an actual fucking cunt (and not in an Aussie nice way).

Reactions: 38

MJW

Chatty Member
He's buying a house but it's not like other people buying a house and he's going back to 1-2-1 PTing but not the PTing other people do.
I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
You have to hand it to him, it’s quite an achievement to not have a single redeeming quality. Utterly repulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AaronPurrSir

This bloke is a standard, rugby playing white guy fitness first pt (cannot wait for AI to destroy the “industry”), who pretends he’s secure while getting his teeth whitened. He doesn’t know how to think critically, loves to hate on those with university degrees and is just in his tryna be an edgy Tate wannabe era.
I cringe anytime he tries to talk to, or about women. To be fair to him - he sees women as having the sole purpose to be wed, bed and bred (which explains his hatred of anything remotely near women’s rights, or women’s autonomy, his obsession with women’s reproduction abilities or lack of, and his young, sweet, naive gf- who seems like she’d never challenge him ever). Does anyone remember when he said in an Insta story that he thinks it’s fair that women are paid less than men ? He tried to backtrack when he realised he sounded like an uneducated twat -but I hope any of the ladies working for him or within his sphere know that he thinks that way.
The worst thing is, he went viral and built up his big fan base from all of his videos on how female hormones affect exercise performance, energy levels and motivation, and how women shouldn’t be treated the same as men in terms of exercise goals and progression. It was such a breath of fresh air compared to the other gym bros at the time who were all “NO EXCUSES”. And he spoke at length about how women gaining 6 pack abs was genetically incredibly difficult and not something that should be a goal.

It’s such a shame that this turned out to all be an act and he’s actually a misogynistic, women-hating, Tate loving rapist apologist cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

AaronPurrSir

As someone who always wanted children and now has 2, I have the utmost respect for those who are childfree by choice. Kids are fucking hard work. They push you to your absolute limits every day mentally, physically and emotionally. It’s relentless, 24/7 and there are no breaks or time off. Unless you are 100% sure it’s definitely want you want, then don’t do it. And even if you are 100% sure, it’s still fucking hard!

There are many good reasons to be childfree. There are also many good reasons for having children, none of which are “it would be a shame not to” and “lineage, innit” 😑

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
Let’s be honest she’s with him for his fame/money, wouldn’t have looked twice when he was a regular bloke.
Are you sure? I definitely would have said she's with him for his quick-wittedness, deep intellect and scintillating sense of humour. Not to mention his lustrous mop of hair and sweet disposition. He really has so many things going for him.

• Haha

AaronPurrSir

The absolute fucking irony that this man literally wrote a book called “how to be confident” yet he has a complete spiralling, defensive meltdown every time someone levels even the slightest bit of criticism at him.

Truly confident people aren’t remotely bothered by what other people think of them, James.

Reactions: 27

HarlettOScara

I unfollowed him when he became the pound shop Andrew Tate so I haven’t kept up with what he’s up to. Not surprised he’s gone full anti vaxxer since he got PR. He’ll be a flat earther next 🙄

I’d call him a cunt but he lacks the warmth and depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

YogaKitty444

It was horrendous and my opinion of anyone who participated in any of that bollocks was low, to say the least.
Yes, it was a private FB group, but it had THOUSANDS of people in. If people thought there wasn't a rapist, child sex offender, blackmailer of just a person of shitty morals amongst that amount of people, then they were thick as mince.

Pippa was a vile woman.
She instigated and then led Towel Tuesdays or whatever the fuck it was called, strongly encouraged women to get fully naked on there under the guise of 'empowerment' (including Amber someone-or-other who was a serving Police Officer and posed nude and also in her uniform showing the force she worked in, completely against her force policy) and thought she was Queen Bee because she spoke to JS.
On meet-ups, she shovelled alcohol down womens throats and encouraged disgustingly over-sexual behaviour towards men in the group, encouraging some very 'quirky' women like Blonde Claire and Ruth, amongst others who I suspect had a few more mental health problems than they let on, putting them in some scary scenarios at times.

It made me laugh so much when literally every day she'd post about how her husband was her best friend and how much they loved each other.
Then literally the following week, she did one of those "if it's not a fuck yeah, it's a fuck no" posts and said although he was her best friend, she had left him. She then also quit her good job, moved in with her dad, set up a self-help business and did daily videos pouting, flirting, blinking way too much and tossing her hair at the screen and the 15 people watching, trying so hard to pursuade them that she was so much happier with her new life whilst looking like reality had set in and she was slowly realising she'd fucked up massively.

I've said before, the way she cultivated, manipulated and overly sexualised the (gullible and desperate for attention) females in that group, and encouraged the men to behaviour incredibly inappropriately, was akin to Ghislaine Maxwell on a smaller scale.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
JS:
Buy my book on how to be confident. I spent years researching for it. I’m super confident and nothing ever bothers me. I don’t listen to the haters cos they don’t pay my bills. You can be confident just like me if you buy my book.

Random person on Instagram:
James, you said something I didn’t agree with.

JS:

• Haha

heyimaninfluenzer

What has drinking got to do with flying first class? Does he just try and mention it as much as possible now? 😂 fucking twat.
He doesn’t see the point in drinking alcohol but sees the point in snorting copious amounts of coke up his big nostrils…logic James

• Haha