James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he say ‘well-done for being such a great mum already’ and ‘for our first son’s name’ like so degrading and also as if he’s gonna have more babies/sons. Idk but this guy doesnt sit well with me

Reactions: 14
I get that finally having a blood relative is a huge thing for him, but I don’t think I’ve ever read a more egocentric baby announcement. Remember this wee lad is his own person James
Totally, the whole post is about him. Such a narcissist prick.

Reactions: 11
It always makes me wonder that if ppl who name their first borns son after the father then have another son, how does that child feel?? As for the pic why the absolutely ridiculous hairstyle?? Oh look at your baby pics doesn't your dad look a twit 😂. Did she have a section as you can bet anything that he made sure she gave birth on his birthday the egotistical head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The baby is very interesting looking. I suppose it is so early so that may be why.

Can't wait to see how much his life will change now he has a baby... oh wait, I bet his life won't change at all. It will be the Mrs doing all the work.

Reactions: 7
It always makes me wonder that if ppl who name their first borns son after the father then have another son, how does that child feel?? As for the pic why the absolutely ridiculous hairstyle?? Oh look at your baby pics doesn't your dad look a twit 😂. Did she have a section as you can bet anything that he made sure she gave birth on his birthday the egotistical head
I thought a natural because the baby has marks on his face and head ( maybe needed suction or helped out)

More hair than his dad.

JS is a bell end. End of.

The baby is very interesting looking. I suppose it is so early so that may be why.

Can't wait to see how much his life will change now he has a baby... oh wait, I bet his life won't change at all. It will be the Mrs doing all the work.
She was 37 and a bit weeks, so not early enough to make a difference in how he looks! Full term is considered 38, so he was only a few days off that.

He wouldn‘t be the first egocentric childish idiot to grow up when he becomes a dad so good luck to all 3 of them!
It is a bit heartwarming to see someone with no blood relatives meet their first child, regardless of who they are.

Reactions: 27
It’s going to be interesting to see this develop. I just can’t see him staying in the relationship long term.

Reactions: 9
He looks like a Neanderthal.
Why is he carry part of the pram in the pic? I thought it was usually a car seat? Are they walking home from the hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baby is lovely. The announcement and all the posts since are so egocentric. Why no post of Taytay holding the baby or acknowledging or thanking her for her hard work. Usually guys give their other half kudos. I think he just sees her as a vessel. The misogynism oozes out of him.

Reactions: 16
If not, it seems a bit weird to name your son the name your bio parents gave you?! Is it not just going to be a daily reminder of the emotional damage?
Agree. Plus the child will spend his life correcting everyone's mispronunciation of his name.
---
Is it normal to be in hospital so long in Australia? I'm wondering if she had a c-section.
I think it looks like there are forcep marks on baby's face, perhaps?
---
It’s going to be interesting to see this develop. I just can’t see him staying in the relationship long term.
I can't see him cut out for the sheer relentlessly exhausting grunt work involved in raising a child. He's too stupid to have any idea of the reality. Everything will be left to Taytay to do and it'll all become an inconvenience for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.