James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Smith... 'I judge people who drink at airports in the morning'

Also James Smith...
'I got so drunk early in the day I passed out at 6pm'

bleeping hypocrite.

Reactions: 15
I'm genuinely curious as to what James' long term game plan is to drum up engagement by putting out controversial statements/ questions on twitter. I don't follow him on instagram anymore but he doesn't seem to post much fitness content anymore so why would people stay for that?

Plus he's a total idiot who doesn't really understand the arguments to or for the clickbaity stuff he posts so why would anyone stay for that either? If you are so inclined as to be fairly right wing wouldn't you follow,/read actual political commentators like a Ben Shapiro who isn't a personal trainer with 2 brain cells and even less hair?

If I were following for the fitness content I'd leave and if I was interested in his politics I'd find someone who can actually give me information not just copy and paste clickbait nonsense.

He's literally becoming a b-tech Andrew Tate whose influence is already dying of death.. Thank god!

Obviously Diren is jumping on the bandwagon too with it. I saw a tiktok where he is clearly trying to goad a man into saying he wouldn't let his kid be trans but the guy is way more intelligent and articulate than him and just makes him look like a total idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm genuinely curious as to what James' long term game plan is to drum up engagement by putting out controversial statements/ questions on twitter. I don't follow him on instagram anymore but he doesn't seem to post much fitness content anymore so why would people stay for that?

Plus he's a total idiot who doesn't really understand the arguments to or for the clickbaity stuff he posts so why would anyone stay for that either? If you are so inclined as to be fairly right wing wouldn't you follow,/read actual political commentators like a Ben Shapiro who isn't a personal trainer with 2 brain cells and even less hair?

If I were following for the fitness content I'd leave and if I was interested in his politics I'd find someone who can actually give me information not just copy and paste clickbait nonsense.

He's literally becoming a b-tech Andrew Tate whose influence is already dying of death.. Thank god!

Obviously Diren is jumping on the bandwagon too with it. I saw a tiktok where he is clearly trying to goad a man into saying he wouldn't let his kid be trans but the guy is way more intelligent and articulate than him and just makes him look like a total idiot.
Wow I hadn’t seen that TikTok. What a flog! Everyone loved the other guy, what a legend. Just shows what a dick DK is

Reactions: 5
He hasn’t the few brain cells that James has to be able for any kind of debate. They have both turned into dicks

Reactions: 6
They are toxic masculinity personified! With a bald patch and commitment issues to boot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Ya the guy did a great job not falling for it.

Reactions: 3
For once James could make himself useful and tell his mate to "stay in your lane".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can see the mask has finally slipped with old James. He has really started to post some “right wing/controversial” stuff on twitter. Also posting that he’s done something with Andrew Tate! Strangely these posts/thoughts never seem to be on Instagram/Facebook post/stories.

That tik tok video from Diren was brilliant. You could see him back pedalling. I know he’s trying to be more edgy running around London asking people controversial questions .

Reactions: 9
You can see the mask has finally slipped with old James. He has really started to post some “right wing/controversial” stuff on twitter. Also posting that he’s done something with Andrew Tate! Strangely these posts/thoughts never seem to be on Instagram/Facebook post/stories.

That tik tok video from Diren was brilliant. You could see him back pedalling. I know he’s trying to be more edgy running around London asking people controversial questions .
I hope if he has done something with Tate he brings him down a peg or two! Tate will realise he’s only using him to get noticed anf hopefully destroy him

Reactions: 1
What do we think the course is?

It's so amazing to be back home in Sydney, back into routine and I am almost past the jet lag which I suffer with terribly.

Although the book tour is nearly wrapped up ...
(only tickets remain to Sydney Opera House) www.jamessmith.live for tickets

It's quite nice to be at peace.

You see the next JSA Challenge doesn't begin until the first week of January, I'm not writing a new book and I'm just getting back into routine.

But one thing I have done, is joined a course where I need to study about 5-7 hours a WEEK!

Not only that, it cost me $6000 USD to join the bloody course.

I know that can seem insane, but the bottom line is this:

Learning what I'll learn on the course will help you, it will also help me.

Here's the stages I went through before deciding whether to do the course or not.

1) Do I trust this person?
2) Do I think they have information that will benefit my situation and others?
3) Will I be in a better place come the end of the period?
4) Is the return on investment good?
5) Will paying the cost keep me accountable?

I answered YES to all of the questions, so I went ahead and joined.

Now I want you to re-read those questions and think about how the relationship between you and I could hold the questions.

I have strength programs, fantastic coaches and a track record of helping people lose fat and keep it off.

If this course was free, I probably wouldn't be studying it, the fact I paid money means I have to do it and I have to make it worth it.

Ok, instead of asking for you to invest, how about you meet me halfway and trial my app instead?

Click the lovely purple banner below to take it for a spin.

See you tomorrow.

James

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.