James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing more than jumping on the bandwagon, trying to stay relevant. Moron
I think you're giving him too much credit. I think he's genuinely thick as pig tit and thinks listening to any numpty on a podcast means he's being educated.

This is the same man who admitted to paying to join Andrew Tate's pyramid scheme as he thought he might make some money.

Confidence without competence is just arrogance.

Reactions: 16
Check out the “puss” ring on her finger… I’d put money on it it’s a “promise ring” 😂
I can’t even look at her socials, she’s SOOOO cringe. Constantly dancing (badly) about how sexy she is. She has the body of a child, not sexy.

Reactions: 5
I really don't think flying business is a flex to be showing off (or using) especially when you burn your money on rent but hey ho. It's just to impress the gram era.

Reactions: 7
I really don't think flying business is a flex to be showing off (or using) especially when you burn your money on rent but hey ho. It's just to impress the gram era.
HE IS such a wanker, the other day when someone asked how much money he has he said he flies lying down. complete bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
HE IS such a wanker, the other day when someone asked how much money he has he said he flies lying down. complete bleep
If he was flying say once a month on business I'd understand him bragging but I seriously think he doesn't. Its a occasional thing but he makes it into vlogs/stories/podcasts as if it's a flex and he's doesn't stop going on about it. He's thrown away a lot of money to sit/lie comfortable for a long flight, I don't understand why he'd make that about his personality and business. Maybe to make him look successful, if anything it just makes him stupid.

Reactions: 7
What has drinking got to do with flying first class? Does he just try and mention it as much as possible now? 😂 bleeping twit.
He doesn’t see the point in drinking alcohol but sees the point in snorting copious amounts of coke up his big nostrils…logic James

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He should take a drink every time he mentions flying business class and in about 5 mins he'd be too drunk to speak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it JS that said he hated Dubai? But he’s been at least twice since he said that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What has drinking got to do with flying first class? Does he just try and mention it as much as possible now? 😂 bleeping twit.
Hahah, came here just to see if anyone had posted it. The sentence made perfect sense with just 'flying'. He's so ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
wow... so James gets his PR and his true feelings start coming out. It just came up on my timeline that he's liked a tweet insinuating George Floyds death was his fault.... Not sure I'm surprised at all that this braindead conman is a racist

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If he was flying say once a month on business I'd understand him bragging but I seriously think he doesn't. Its a occasional thing but he makes it into vlogs/stories/podcasts as if it's a flex and he's doesn't stop going on about it. He's thrown away a lot of money to sit/lie comfortable for a long flight, I don't understand why he'd make that about his personality and business. Maybe to make him look successful, if anything it just makes him stupid.
Makes him look more stupid. If that’s possible. The other day he posted in cattle class and captioned it “stay humble”. Absolute gob shite. I see his girlfriend trapped in a teenage boys body is with him now riding limes. Anything to piss ole shivs offf.

• Haha
Australia is welcome to him. He's so gullible, but also so desperate to get engagement. Comes across as a bit of a moron.

But also interesting how ugly he looks to me now that he's showing his true colours and not the version of himself of a few years ago

Attachments

• Sad