James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant going on about business and first class flying to me screams how insecure he is. He thinks its a big deal and makes him special. Its really not that big a flex, millions of people do it every day and it's not always super expensive (especially business class). I'm.not saying everyone can afford it, but if you have a decent income it's possible or are smart with deals and miles. Hell I know people who earn in the 20k to 30k bracket who fly business and first.

Reactions: 9
The constant going on about business and first class flying to me screams how insecure he is. He thinks its a big deal and makes him special. Its really not that big a flex, millions of people do it every day and it's not always super expensive (especially business class). I'm.not saying everyone can afford it, but if you have a decent income it's possible or are smart with deals and miles. Hell I know people who earn in the 20k to 30k bracket who fly business and first.
I think bragging about stuff like that is just compensating for something else 🍆Bragging about money, the expensive cars you own or "bought for parents" is just crass as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think bragging about stuff like that is just compensating for something else 🍆Bragging about money, the expensive cars you own or "bought for parents" is just crass as well.
I agree. He just screams insecurity for whatever reasons.

There are also many better luxury travel vloggers if he is thinking of getting in on that game

Reactions: 4
I agree. He just screams insecurity got whatever reasons.

There are also many better luxury travel vloggers if he is thinking of getting in on that game
Luxury travel vloggers tend to be informative and not braggy cunts as well

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do we think the course is?

It's so amazing to be back home in Sydney, back into routine and I am almost past the jet lag which I suffer with terribly.

Although the book tour is nearly wrapped up ...
(only tickets remain to Sydney Opera House) www.jamessmith.live for tickets

It's quite nice to be at peace.

You see the next JSA Challenge doesn't begin until the first week of January, I'm not writing a new book and I'm just getting back into routine.

But one thing I have done, is joined a course where I need to study about 5-7 hours a WEEK!

Not only that, it cost me $6000 USD to join the bloody course.

I know that can seem insane, but the bottom line is this:

Learning what I'll learn on the course will help you, it will also help me.

Here's the stages I went through before deciding whether to do the course or not.

1) Do I trust this person?
2) Do I think they have information that will benefit my situation and others?
3) Will I be in a better place come the end of the period?
4) Is the return on investment good?
5) Will paying the cost keep me accountable?

I answered YES to all of the questions, so I went ahead and joined.

Now I want you to re-read those questions and think about how the relationship between you and I could hold the questions.

I have strength programs, fantastic coaches and a track record of helping people lose fat and keep it off.

If this course was free, I probably wouldn't be studying it, the fact I paid money means I have to do it and I have to make it worth it.

Ok, instead of asking for you to invest, how about you meet me halfway and trial my app instead?

Click the lovely purple banner below to take it for a spin.

See you tomorrow.

James
Andrew Tate how to be an alpha male while losing your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m curios, he said in the email ‘do I trust this person’ so is the course run by a person or a college and is it then accredited?
$6000 is a lot to spend on a course if it’s not accredited.

I’m curios, he said in the email ‘do I trust this person’ so is the course run by a person or a college and is it then accredited?
$6000 is a lot to spend on a course if it’s not accredited.
Guarantee it's by Andrew Tate or some other 'alpha male'. Some bullshit how to be the best you can be shite.

You will be able to tell what course it is when he brings a new book out about the subject next year. So predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno I look into it a lot when I travel
Now I’m getting older. It’s something like £6000 return to aus for a decent airline in business and can be double for first. But depends where you are, in America I took a business class flight once and it was crap, just a big seat. I don’t consider it real business class unless the seat turns into a bed haha.

Reactions: 1
I dunno I look into it a lot when I travel
Now I’m getting older. It’s something like £6000 return to aus for a decent airline in business and can be double for first. But depends where you are, in America I took a business class flight once and it was crap, just a big seat. I don’t consider it real business class unless the seat turns into a bed haha.
It can be ridicuously expensive, but also absolutely depends - like, cheaper indirect at times/cheaper if you fly ex-EU and skip the astronomical UK charges/fly off peak/book well ahead/use points.
But I barely see the point of US domestic either. Have a flight (that I hope will not be cancelled) from Chicago to NYC coming up and there really was no great benefit to paying extra for the slightly bigger seat and some food. Maybe for their transcontinental, but then feel like I want lie flat!

Reactions: 1
So he's finally got a dog....but it's called Alfie...does that mean he's finally decided against having human kids? Can't exactly called first born Alfie now can he

Is he living with the girlfriend now 🤯
We can live in hope. Maybe his bird doesn’t want to ruin her 15 year old boy body having kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day 5 of having a dog and he’s already left him to fly to NZ with his friends. Good job he got himself a dog sitter girlfriend 🤣

Reactions: 5
What's he going to do when he wants to spend summer in England (get away from. Aus winter)

Reactions: 4
Probably why he kept the girlfriend. Babysitter whilst he disappears unless he thinks he can travel with it easily

no other reason to keep the annoying bint. Seriously the most annoying girlfriend he’s had yet he doesn’t seem to want to get rid of her. I think I remember him saying his other girls have been “anxiously attached” and I don’t reckon she is, she seem arrogant as duck. I met someone who ran into her at an event and agreed, not nice vibes at all.

Reactions: 6
I saw the vlog of them in Dubai, all she kept doing was flashing peace signs. Personality of a plank of wood

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.