James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be bagging his girlfriend off now 3…2…1
Came here to say this. How long till she's dumped? Awaiting podcasts slagging her off....😂

I’m honestly surprised. He has zero to offer Australia.
He probably pays a fair amount of tax in Aus and also, maybe his puss owns a house and was stupid enough to put his name on it or something ... Or maybe his office space 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was only a matter of time until he went conspiracy theorist and antivax. He's starting 50 look more and more like Laurence Fox too. Can't believe I followed him for a while!
View attachment 1644885
He will do now he’s got residency. He knows being controversial will get him exposure. Being a PT didn’t work. Having an App didn’t work. Writing a book on confidence didn’t work. Hes a con artist

Reactions: 21
It was only a matter of time until he went conspiracy theorist and antivax. He's starting 50 look more and more like Laurence Fox too. Can't believe I followed him for a while!
View attachment 1644885
I follow a few OZ pages and a good few of them (supposedly intelligent!) are spouting this bullshit the last few days. Another bandwagon to jump on to get interest.

Reactions: 6
He will do now he’s got residency. He knows being controversial will get him exposure. Being a PT didn’t work. Having an App didn’t work. Writing a book on confidence didn’t work. Hes a con artist
This makes sense. God I hate these people

I follow a few OZ pages and a good few of them (supposedly intelligent!) are spouting this bullshit the last few days. Another bandwagon to jump on to get interest.
I find it so hard to understand them! Such a shallow and selfish existence.

Reactions: 5
he’s an Aussie influencer now. Soon be doing paid ads. Wank.

Reactions: 4
Always thought he was anti vaccine anyways. I’d say he just took it so could go where he wanted. Just an ignorant head. Wait for his sidekick to start now

Reactions: 12
Always thought he was anti vaccine anyways. I’d say he just took it so could go where he wanted. Just an ignorant head. Wait for his sidekick to start now
That book really should have had the more realistic title of Arrogance.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1644885
Now he's got his residency, he can say what he really thinks on the vaccine since Australia were big on it! He would have bent over and been shafted with a brick if it meant getting his pr.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Check out the “puss” ring on her finger… I’d put money on it it’s a “promise ring” 😂

Reactions: 2