James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australia is welcome to him. He's so gullible, but also so desperate to get engagement. Comes across as a bit of a moron.

But also interesting how ugly he looks to me now that he's showing his true colours and not the version of himself of a few years ago
Jesus he needs to get over the wearing of a mask. Many East Asian countries have been doing it for years as a way to not spread germs. It affects no one if others feel more comfortable wearing a mask.

He’s so ignorant with his edge lord narrative.

Reactions: 12
Jesus he needs to get over the wearing of a mask. Many East Asian countries have been doing it for years as a way to not spread germs. It affects no one if others feel more comfortable wearing a mask.

He’s so ignorant with his edge lord narrative.
This!! It's seen as polite not to spread your germs to other people and make them sick too. Civilised, you know? Suppose it's no wonder he's against it.

Reactions: 9
Who’s his gf
Taylah Davies. Check out her TikTok but bring a sick bucket. The girl is pretty and talented but my god is she dim. Which of course suits Jim Bob because god forbid if she could form her own independent thought.
She does this sickly fake laugh at literally every single thing she says. Watch one of her “cooking” videos. Don’t say I didn’t warn you 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
we
Taylah Davies. Check out her TikTok but bring a sick bucket. The girl is pretty and talented but my god is she dim. Which of course suits Jim Bob because god forbid if she could form her own independent thought.
She does this sickly fake laugh at literally every single thing she says. Watch one of her “cooking” videos. Don’t say I didn’t warn you 🤮
her TikTok on private all of a sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed him when he became the pound shop Andrew Tate so I haven’t kept up with what he’s up to. Not surprised he’s gone full anti vaxxer since he got PR. He’ll be a flat earther next 🙄

I’d call him a bleep but he lacks the warmth and depth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m totally ignorant of the application process so just curious, does having a gf there really help your application? I thought they’d met after he put in his application anyway.
Nag she wouldn’t have helped. My best friend married an australian 3 years ago and the visa only just got approved. Don’t think he’s known her long enough for it to be a partner visa. You’re right he did some kind of business visa way before he met her

Reactions: 3
Nag she wouldn’t have helped. My best friend married an australian 3 years ago and the visa only just got approved. Don’t think he’s known her long enough for it to be a partner visa. You’re right he did some kind of business visa way before he met her
I’ll just shut up now 😂

Reactions: 1