James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling his academy, more like. This is a very manipulative marketing ploy, IMO. Hit people with this story, at the time of year when the majority of people feel tit about their bodies, due to overindulging at Christmas. People are at their lowest with their body image and willing to part with their money to fix it. In swoops James in the daily fail. Easy targets.
And yet wait 5-7 working days & he will Shame and slam slimming world or any other club that advertises ‘a new you!’

Reactions: 13
Diren is at it as well - don't diet now, Its Christmas, enjoy yourself. Just have a plan for Jan which just happens to be Project X.

Reactions: 5
I finally stopped following him as the useful nutrition advice has gone and it was just him behaving like an overgrown teenager. He also comes across as unapproachable and arrogant.

Reactions: 13
I saw his name in the DM and thought I’m sure I’ve seen him on tattle somewhere..lo and behold here I am 😂 I shall go back to thread one and fall down the rabbit hole...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How have they broken tier 4 rule? You're allowed to meet.somebkdy outside your household,.outside aren't you? (Richmond park).

I know they're both incredibly stupid and I remember them being in his kitchen during lockdown 1 but I do t think they've done anything wrong this time.... Yet.
She was at his house over Christmas. I'm in tier 4 and wasn't allowed to do that.

Reactions: 1
She was at his house over Christmas. I'm in tier 4 and wasn't allowed to do that.
If her housemate had gone (which I believe she did for a good amount of time) maybe she classed as a single person household so bubbled with Diren? 🙄

The minute I heard him slagging off Joe wicks made me realise its a 'duck everyone else's my slimming club is the best' mantra.

Seeing him shame people for doing plans that aren't his. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see his Q&a story yesterday where someone asked why he didn’t like private profiles and he said ‘it’s like speed dating people wearing burkas’
It’s been deleted now 🙄 twit

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see his Q&a story yesterday where someone asked why he didn’t like private profiles and he said ‘it’s like speed dating people wearing burkas’
It’s been deleted now 🙄 twit
I saw it and knew he's delete it. Prize prat he is. Can you imagine what he's like in real life?

I loved shellee rose and them both together, seemed genuinely in love and was so shocked when it ended. He alluded to something she’d said that made him see her differently, they were about a year in, I’d love the tea on that!

Reactions: 2
Shellee Rose- she is now married with an almost 1 year old. (Insta is her name)
Ahh I've been trying to rem her name for ages! I followed her for a bit, she has a chronic illness and seemed like a nice girl, she was engaged last I'd seen, glad she is married. I rem her saying that James likes to control people (her) and when he can't have that control he's out.

Also what is the deal with the no profile picture or locked profile he doesn't entertain those people?? He has always been the same, my profile is locked because I have children that I don't want everyone looking at, my pic is of the sunset on hols 🤷‍♀️ I don't get it and tbh I don't really care either, he is such a head🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.