James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James did not not get papped on the beach. The original photo he put up yesterday still had the caption and it said something like 3 men wrestling on the beach so they didnt have a clue who he was šŸ˜‚
This morning he has conveniently cropped that out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Found it on his fb stories šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing says Christmas more than three pissed blokes in their 30s wearing speedos and wrestling on a beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah on Bondi... when people live in Sydney they avoid Bondi because of people like that being steaming on a beach surrounded by families. (I lived in Sydney for 7 years) I saw this and cringed for him. There are always paps at Bondi at Christmas too. More for the Aussie celebs than whatever he thinks he is

Reactions: 6
My heart just broke for Alfie. He looked really uncomfortable at Diren taking the piss out of him for been dressed up.

You look lovely Alfie!

- + -
Facebook memories just reminded me that it is 1 year since I left JSA. I joined knowing all the info anyway but hoped for community spirit. It was very clear instantly that there was a clique/popular group and if wanted go fit in you had to be like them. I stayed put hoping it would help. Even going premium and trying a challenge on the search for the group feeling.

Anyway it was Xmas eve 2019 and it was post after post condoning eachother for eating 1000s of calories. Calories don't count on Christmas day, or the week before or the 2 weeks after it seemed.

I put up a post to see if there was anyone that had an intention of tracking over Christmas and new years. AND MY GOD did I get made to feel like an outsider. I was an idiot. I should enjoy my family. If I'm calorie counting at Christmas they'd never want to be my friend....not one helpful comment even though I had said its because if I stop, it takes me weeks or months to get back on track... It always has. šŸ™ˆ

Ended up deleting the post because of people pubically ripping into me.

Cancelled my sub and left the group the next day... Xmas day.

That my friends is what happens if you don't fit in at James Smith academy.
The JSA did a secret Santa and some woman got sent actual horse tit through the post because the guy who drew her name didnā€™t like her. Itā€™s a collection of c*nts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The JSA did a secret Santa and some woman got sent actual horse tit through the post because the guy who drew her name didnā€™t like her. Itā€™s a collection of c*nts
That's absolutely vile but James probably condoned it. šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 1
Diren and Felicity breaking tier 4 restrictions all over Christmas šŸ™„ they really are thick to post it on their social media.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They know most their paying followers don't care
How have they broken tier 4 rule? You're allowed to meet.somebkdy outside your household,.outside aren't you? (Richmond park).

I know they're both incredibly stupid and I remember them being in his kitchen during lockdown 1 but I do t think they've done anything wrong this time.... Yet.

James selling his story to daily fail? šŸ¤”
His success advice is

Dump everyone. Donā€™t buy a house or have any security. Get into tiny pants and wrestle with your friends.
ā€œWorkā€ from home as a trainer but use a team of trainers under your name to do the work.

Hm

Reactions: 12
James selling his story to daily fail? šŸ¤”
Selling his academy, more like. This is a very manipulative marketing ploy, IMO. Hit people with this story, at the time of year when the majority of people feel tit about their bodies, due to overindulging at Christmas. People are at their lowest with their body image and willing to part with their money to fix it. In swoops James in the daily fail. Easy targets.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.