James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t think of anything worse than buying a house at 18. I’ve been travelling and it changes you for life. Yea he might be mortgage free at 38 but what good is that when you’ve missed the lads holidays and seeing the world with very little responsibilities
Yep travel is amazing for the mind and soul. My cousins and friends all ‘housed’ up at 18.......they are now all divorced, had to sell the house and have no one to party/holiday with and the rest of us did it when we were younger and had a more disposable income. However, I appreciate that some people want a house and responsibilities and aren’t interested in travelling.

Reactions: 8
I think there's a balance to be struck. I wasn't ready for a house at 18, was ready to party and go out in college. That being said, I'm 29 now and much more settled. James and his friends remind me of university aged boys, not late-20s, early-30s aged men.

Reactions: 13
That podcast about the break up is so disrespectful to makenna. Ferris was all over their relationship posting on social media and it seemed they’d all really bonded and she brought her group of female friends in. Feel sorry for her to have been discarded so horribly by them.
I haven’t listened to his podcasts since that lads talk about the woman’s child dying, I used to be a fan in lockdown when I first discovers him but that just put me off. Im tempted to hear this one but I remember him talking about another girl he broke up with over WhatsApp and his idgaf attitude enraged me 🤣 she should just forget about him he would only thrive on the attention and use it for podcast material

Reactions: 6
He is single....and quite quick to remind everyone.

He is quite consistent with his type....

Reactions: 3
Oh this is cringey!!!! He may be newly single but there’s no need to plaster what’s so obviously a two day stand all over his stories...it actually makes me think Mackenna has hurt him in some way and he’s only trying to make a point.

Reactions: 9
Oh this is cringey!!!! He may be newly single but there’s no need to plaster what’s so obviously a two day stand all over his stories...it actually makes me think Mackenna has hurt him in some way and he’s only trying to make a point.
Agree! I think more has gone on. How do we know it was a two day stand? I must have missed previous stories. Also looks like she’s a mum

Reactions: 1
Or he could be wanting to take the heat off our rumours about him liking LordLucy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agree! I think more has gone on. How do we know it was a two day stand? I must have missed previous stories. Also looks like she’s a mum
Well to be fair I don’t, but that’s just the vibes I get 😂 I think the way he repeatedly said “nice to meet you” to the dog made me think he’d never been to her house before? It’s also unusual for him to story that he’s hanging out with one individual girl unless it’s a relationship. It’s something I’m sure he does often but this is very blatant and the girl obviously isn’t camera shy.

I need to catch up on this thread but just noticed there's a new blonde on James' stories today....she's got a baby too. Friend or new love interest I wonder?.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see his comment under shonas post about attachment theory

I need to catch up on this thread but just noticed there's a new blonde on James' stories today....she's got a baby too. Friend or new love interest I wonder?.
I vaguely remember him talking on the fair points podcast about a single mum pous, who he was friends with benefits with, could be her?
I’m abit embarrassed for him, showing off a Makenna lookalike days after he announced the split. She definitely did him dirty

Reactions: 4
Well to be fair I don’t, but that’s just the vibes I get 😂 I think the way he repeatedly said “nice to meet you” to the dog made me think he’d never been to her house before? It’s also unusual for him to story that he’s hanging out with one individual girl unless it’s a relationship. It’s something I’m sure he does often but this is very blatant and the girl obviously isn’t camera shy.
They were probably still pissed in the morning and carried on with the beerios, I remember those days 😂

• Haha
He definitely has a dating personality and a single personality. Before he was dating shona he was all the big lad, fat shaming and giving out hard truth and f-bombing all over the show and a lot of sex talk - anything he was trying to explain about fitness he would always find a way to bring it round to sex. Then started dating her and changed his online personna a bit, less of the fat shaming and hard truths and a bit more understanding and talking about health rather than his usual self and toned down the sex talk as if he was being more respectful especially as she was watching his stories, then when they broke up he was straight back to that chat. And ive seen the same after this breakup. All of his recent posts have a sex reference in them, one even saying 'in the last month my libido has increased' - seems he has been split from his girl at least 2 weeks so he just had to slip in that his libido has increased to let us all know hes getting some somewhere

He definitely has a dating personality and a single personality. Before he was dating shona he was all the big lad, fat shaming and giving out hard truth and f-bombing all over the show and a lot of sex talk - anything he was trying to explain about fitness he would always find a way to bring it round to sex. Then started dating her and changed his online personna a bit, less of the fat shaming and hard truths and a bit more understanding and talking about health rather than his usual self and toned down the sex talk as if he was being more respectful especially as she was watching his stories, then when they broke up he was straight back to that chat. And ive seen the same after this breakup. All of his recent posts have a sex reference in them, one even saying 'in the last month my libido has increased' - seems he has been split from his girl at least 2 weeks so he just had to slip in that his libido has increased to let us all know hes getting some somewhere
And if you look at it from a health prespective the libido drop was because he was eating and unhealthy amount of calories to drop weight fast. Great roll model for the diet industry

Did anyone get direns follow up email today apologising for his covid email and saying he messed up 'cause he was on a 'coffee buzz' then still proceeded to sell his tit plan...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.