James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get direns follow up email today apologising for his covid email and saying he messed up 'cause he was on a 'coffee buzz' then still proceeded to sell his tit plan...
Yep! Having spent money trying project X this year my advice is stay away. One weekly group zoom. A group WhatsApp without diren. A group Facebook without diren. One Facebook group with diren but only diren can post so no interaction. All videos etc online & preset cals & exercises. Not once in the 6 weeks did I hear back from him when I sent queries via the daily check in. Such a con. He gets nearly 180 each time to set up. It was €175 that time. He’s making 20k each 6-8 weeks & he’s spitting out the same old shite .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Didn’t she only meet her at that event in Barcelona last year ?
Felicity doesn’t appear to have any long-standing female friendships. All her ‘besties’ are recently formed friendships from fitness events. I used to follow felicity a few years ago , and I never remember seeing her with Lucy Davis.

Reactions: 3
Felicity doesn’t appear to have any long-standing female friendships. All her ‘besties’ are recently formed friendships from fitness events. I used to follow felicity a few years ago , and I never remember seeing her with Lucy Davis.
That’s probably why she clings onto diren so much

Reactions: 1
James’ holiday hook up girl is such a bogan..
tagging him as a c*nt.. and “get the f*k out of my house..” wow. He’s definitely got a type. Blonde and unkept. I feel like it’s to rub it in Makennas face. He did the same thing this time last year. Flew to Brisbane to stay with a random blonde chick for a few days and her dog. Posted it in his stories ... came back and wrote an email about it. No doubt there will be an email about this one too.

Reactions: 9
tagging him as a c*nt.. and “get the f*k out of my house..” wow. He’s definitely got a type. Blonde and unkept. I feel like it’s to rub it in Makennas face. He did the same thing this time last year. Flew to Brisbane to stay with a random blonde chick for a few days and her dog. Posted it in his stories ... came back and wrote an email about it. No doubt there will be an email about this one too.
Imagine dating someone knowing an email will be written. Almost like dating Taylor Swift and knowing there will eventually be a song burning you.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep! Having spent money trying project X this year my advice is stay away. One weekly group zoom. A group WhatsApp without diren. A group Facebook without diren. One Facebook group with diren but only diren can post so no interaction. All videos etc online & preset cals & exercises. Not once in the 6 weeks did I hear back from him when I sent queries via the daily check in. Such a con. He gets nearly 180 each time to set up. It was €175 that time. He’s making 20k each 6-8 weeks & he’s spitting out the same old shite .
Definitely not what he makes out it to be is it? And if you email about it he says he never claimed it to be 1-1 etc. Daily check in is a joke. He doesn't keep you on track. He takes 20k + every few weeks and throws you in a group and you keep eachother on track.

He's basically used James £8 a month plan, charge £100 for it and not given anything extra lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Definitely not what he makes out it to be is it? And if you email about it he says he never claimed it to be 1-1 etc. Daily check in is a joke. He doesn't keep you on track. He takes 20k + every few weeks and throws you in a group and you keep eachother on track.

He's basically used James £8 a month plan, charge £100 for it and not given anything extra lol
When he advertises it he says ‘ I’m the only coach so you’re dealing with me’ - such manipulation of the truth. Of course 5% of people get a plan and can follow the plan & get results but that’s now down to Diren it’s down to them!! He also said he boots you out if you miss check in. I failed miserably because it didn’t have the accountability I so needed & I was never kicked out, not even after missing 14 days of checking in, or when I emailed for help because I have a diabetes issue too - never heard back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t think of anything worse than buying a house at 18. I’ve been travelling and it changes you for life. Yea he might be mortgage free at 38 but what good is that when you’ve missed the lads holidays and seeing the world with very little responsibilities
Who said anything about missing out on life?? Like I said we’re not all the same some like security others don’t. His mortgage is 300 a month. what he’d pay in rent would be twice as much with nothing to show for it so it was a savvy move. He’s still got money spare he just doesn’t piss it up the wall like James seems to encourage ppl to do, forgetting his followers haven’t got the parental safety net like he has. He can still travel and see the world if he wanted to there’s nothing stopping him. But while people will still be flogging their arses off at 38 paying their mortgages he’ll have one less debt and no resentments as he’s had the best of both worlds 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Imagine dating someone knowing an email will be written. Almost like dating Taylor Swift and knowing there will eventually be a song burning you.
But at least Taylor Swift has talent and people know who she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old are his roommates ? They carry on as if they are about 21, just watched James smith story and they were having a water fight! Bunch of immature idiots

Reactions: 5
How old are his roommates ? They carry on as if they are about 21, just watched James smith story and they were having a water fight! Bunch of immature idiots
Just seen this ! What the duck like. I would dread bumping into a gang like that on a night out- messy overgrown apes thinking they’re gas. That birthday joke is about 30 years old I did it years ago too! James honestly is so in love with himself . Also thought that the last night out was ‘his last night out’

Reactions: 8
James gives off the impression that he does want a relationship but clearly doesn’t get that no woman with an ounce of sense would go for a 31 year old man who still behaves like he is at uni. Soo yeah he can shag all the stupid girls who want more instan followers he likes but they won’t be there when he is 40 and bald and people are over him

Reactions: 10
James gives off the impression that he does want a relationship but clearly doesn’t get that no woman with an ounce of sense would go for a 31 year old man who still behaves like he is at uni. Soo yeah he can shag all the stupid girls who want more instan followers he likes but they won’t be there when he is 40 and bald and people are over him
He will do well to make it to 40 without going bald. That combover he has is on its last legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
haha you called it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She behaves like a 12 year old, hence why she's so comfortable online. In the real world, I imagine she would struggle to form friendships because she's so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.