James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't his girlfriend the one who loved his tache?

I can imagine he was a bit of pain when he was concentrating on his BJJ competition with training and losing weight. He also seems to have taken that comp pretty badly as it didn't go how he wanted. So much so he travelled to another one to try his luck again. I guess she took a back seat to his quest for glory and patching up his bruised ego.

Just speculating, it could be a break up over all sorts. Being a life coach, no doubt he will have the answers and continue with his successful relationship record.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Re Sonny James had him on the podcast and basically said if he’d done it he’d have admitted it.
Sonny doesn’t seem sincere to me but none them do anymore!

Sonny’s story reminds me of the skier who took the vicks inhaler in America not knowing it contained a banned substance. I think It’s quite common to act ‘just’ within the constraints of the law, Sonny just got caught out.

No one will ever live up to Lucy, whether he loves her or not, he’s not a commitment guy, he’s a have my cake, eat it and I still wet the bed at 30 kind of guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ya but would she have got a book deal if she wasn’t his friend? I would think most of the people that buy it are his followers

Reactions: 13
Ya but would she have got a book deal if she wasn’t his friend? I would think most of the people that buy it are his followers
Same publishers as James and secured via Luke Betts? Fair play, it seems to work as a business model to have a ready made Instagram audience to buy the product.

Re Paul I’m sure people mentioned on here a few weeks ago that he and diren had both gone quiet so that must be why. I like that his post is raising awareness and hopefully people will see the effects it had on someone fit and healthy and be more cautious!

I think I’m going to get Lucy’s book when it comes out! Her recipes Look amazing when she posts them!!

Reactions: 2
Lucy does genuinely have a great head for recipes and even down to how she creates the whole look and delivers them. She seems to have lots of friendship circles and many of them long friendships I would say she is a good friend. James will wake up some day and all his ‘boyzzz’ will be moving on with their lives & he will be balding in his paddling pool. I’m all for live life etc but I think he was more productive when he was broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like Lucy but there’s got to be something wrong!
She seems so nice, but can she be if she’s that close to James? What does he have on her! 😂

Just got a bit of his live where he was discussing the break up - he said if something isn’t currently making you happy then end it regardless of how much effort etc you have already put in..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Just got a bit of his live where he was discussing the break up - he said if something isn’t currently making you happy then end it regardless of how much effort etc you have already put in..
Such a basic attitude so what people having martial issues should just throw in the towel cos it's not making you happy all the time. You should leave a job because some days u are not fully happy. Like come on if we all just quit relationships or jobs because it wasn't making us happy wherw would the world be

Reactions: 8
Oh & he said it’s very difficult to maintain a relationship when most of your followers are still trying to sleep with you... yes he actually said that 🤣 I’m not sure if I love him or hate him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So basically he’s saying if you have a bad day then quit???? Does that mean life then aswel? You know ppl struggle for months with their mental health so you should just quit?? Does he realise what he’s saying the bleeping bell end. Oh and she totally dumped you 😂

Reactions: 11
When james started to show makenna on his IG, diren started to show snippets of felicity (not full pics of course)
But it was obvious they were together

Wonder if he’ll now revert back to the way he usually is, and not even show a single hint of felicity
Have James and your woman broke up then?

No sense in being with someone who makes you unhappy, but with him, and I could be wrong, it comes across that he gets to a point where he can't be arsed anymore if he doesn't get his own way.

Reactions: 5
I don't think James has anything about him that is attractive or worth putting effort in for. She was probably the unhappy one and he didn't realise because his head is so far up his own arse. She's a pretty young women who can do better than pissy pants James Smith.

Think if James was ever to have a successful relationship he needs to learn how to have a private life. He also needs a tit ton of therapy. Same with Diren. Don't pretend your single if you're not. You can openly be in a relationship without lying and also keep it off social media so you have a private life too.

Think half the friendship circle need therapy tbh.

Lucy Lord is really good to follow for recipes, her cookie one is the best I’ve ever found. Definitely going to get her book when it comes out.

James definitely has Peter Pan syndrome - the boy who never wants to grow up. Reminds me a lot of some men from my past who always think the grass is greener, then suddenly they’re 40 and still trying to pull 20 year olds...

Such a basic attitude so what people having martial issues should just throw in the towel cos it's not making you happy all the time. You should leave a job because some days u are not fully happy. Like come on if we all just quit relationships or jobs because it wasn't making us happy wherw would the world be
That’s exactly the point of all his books

If you’re not happy, QUIT EVERYHING

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.