James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo are you an insider??
Not at all. Just been in and around this person in the past. He’s a ticket seller in Ibiza, nothing more. He can dress it up how he likes. He a ticket rep 😂

I like James. He is who he is. And of course he will have some issues, most people abandoned at birth do. He’s found his niche and is doing very well out of it. Plus he’s Irish and that’s always a plus for me 😂

Reactions: 2
That podcast about the break up is so disrespectful to makenna. Ferris was all over their relationship posting on social media and it seemed they’d all really bonded and she brought her group of female friends in. Feel sorry for her to have been discarded so horribly by them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That podcast about the break up is so disrespectful to makenna. Ferris was all over their relationship posting on social media and it seemed they’d all really bonded and she brought her group of female friends in. Feel sorry for her to have been discarded so horribly by them.
Agree. The way they laughed and all about him texting her . God what an asshole !

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Total sociopath. From her IG it looks like her sister is fighting cancer so I imagine she is pretty vulnerable. And he always just sends the text/ WhatsApp then Refuses to see them again to discuss anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Total sociopath. From her IG it looks like her sister is fighting cancer so I imagine she is pretty vulnerable. And he always just sends the text/ WhatsApp then Refuses to see them again to discuss anything.
That’s dreadful. What an hole! 😔

Reactions: 2
Was
i wouldn’t let him away with that if I was her. I’d be the crazy witch showing up at that cafe he always goes to to get answers. Trying to ghost me...don’t think so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was

i wouldn’t let him away with that if I was her. I’d be the crazy witch showing up at that cafe he always goes to to get answers. Trying to ghost me...don’t think so 🤣
Either that or I would make my account public and reveal all on stories think width girth 🤣🤣 . He started by bringing it up on a podcast so she has the right to defend herself!

Reactions: 6
I would be so annoyed if I was makenna, being talked about on a podcast! No respect!

I do like James but I feel like he’s desperate to be a narcissist / sociopath like that’s how he wants to be known or his character a b it like with Gemma Collins trying to get known for being a diva! In the podcast one of his friends said he would describe him as selfless he was like no no I’m selfish, I only do things for other people to make me happy. I just thought, just take the compliment. And not everyone does something to make themselves happy eg charity work, his friends were right, people do it to be kind and feeling good is just a by product of it.

Reactions: 6
So wait, he's made more of an effort to explain the break up to his fans than to the person he broke up with?! WTAF!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Was

I wouldn’t bother if I was her. James would thrive off the attention. Absolute man child. She’s had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah...hilarious opening line Diren 🙄
I unfollowed him after he did something similar. He was sending out a free gym workout so I sign up, of course that was just a way to get my email so no I was in his daily spam list. A few days later he sent the same email 3 times then sent an email with subject line something like I fucked up, forgive me. Total click bait but I opened it and he said something along the lines of sorry for sending the same email 3 times, it was an accident but I just am so passionate about what I do i had to get your attention somehow. So... was it an accident? Or you did it on purpose to get our attention? It cant be both. So I just unsubscribed from emails and unfollowed him on insta

Reactions: 9
My son who’s 18 has just bought his first house. It’s got a massive garden and can be extended if he wants kids etc when he’s older. He’s set for life as the town we live in is quite nice and He’ll be mortgage free at 38. Now that’s due to hard work since he was 16. He enjoys his job but not everyday like most ppl. Now if this was James he’d have just given up and gone travelling with his savings? Then end up with having to start again in his 30’s. Which is actually fine for alot of ppl but for most they like the security. Way I see it James is still a mummy’s boy who does what he wants when he wants as his parents will always bail him out. He’s got commitment issues and issues being adopted which he needs to deal with. There’s no way he should be giving advice to ppl as what I’ve heard him say just lately is dangerous and will leave ppl with mental health issues as they haven’t got his safety net to fall back on. I honestly think he should give up with the persona and disappear to just concentrate on his app as he’s becoming a rubbish spokesperson for his brand and it won’t be long before ppl start pulling him up about it
I couldn’t think of anything worse than buying a house at 18. I’ve been travelling and it changes you for life. Yea he might be mortgage free at 38 but what good is that when you’ve missed the lads holidays and seeing the world with very little responsibilities

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.