James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how James used to say how much he would prefer a wife who lived separate to him so he doesn't have to see her as much and had his own space. Now his new girlfriend never.leaves.his.bleeping.side.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see this even Charlotte that used to work for Martin MacDonald has a post up about liars don’t know though if she means him but you never hear her mention him.

Reactions: 1
😆😆 he DEFFO reads here... has made a little dig in his stories today
hahahaha - just checked - Hi James. Don’t worry mate, your deal with Hello Fresh is around the corner

not relevant to James but is there anything on Martinnutrition, there is something about him and i find it unusual how most of his staff who leave seem to erase all existence of mnu from socials and stop following anyone there
Sinead worked there for a hot minute, wonder what happened

when was this? I can’t see anything, aren’t lives usually saved ?
it was at the time I posted,I was just on insta and the ‘x has started a live with y’ notification popped up so I clicked it and could see them both-it had a decent number of people watching as well. I think you can choose whether to save your live or not-James used to save his but I don’t think he does anymore.

not relevant to James but is there anything on Martinnutrition, there is something about him and i find it unusual how most of his staff who leave seem to erase all existence of mnu from socials and stop following anyone there
How do you know they remove any connection with MNU and unfollow everyone? (Genuine question btw. No shade) I have followed Martin for a very long time, but I don’t follow his staff members.

hahahaha - just checked - Hi James. Don’t worry mate, your deal with Hello Fresh is around the corner

Sinead worked there for a hot minute, wonder what happened
Sinéad left MNU to return to Australia

Last edited:
I enjoyed Martins content for a while but unfollowed as the rants got very frequent! Which is fine but not if you are there specifically for the nutrition content.

His staff always seem happy enough in the background, I suppose you would though. You do get the I am in charge vine from him - again not a bad thing but not everyone’s cup of tea.

I got a live notification for Ben and Diren but went back to look and couldn’t see anything either.

Another page I followed shared James Book the other day as a must have - a doctor! Had to unfollow after that 😂 can’t see past it all being utter nonsense now!

Reactions: 3
How do you know they remove any connection with MNU and unfollow everyone? (Genuine question btw. No shade) I have followed Martin for a very long time, but I don’t follow his staff members.
It was a friend who mentioned it, she had been to a MNU talk before but recently seems to have changed her opinion of him. I seem to drift in and out, he does seem a bit of a difficult man to be around constantly and his staff do to seem to work long hours sometimes.

Charlotte seems to have distanced herself from them since she left but that maybe because she was going self employed and writing a book, which differed to MNU approach. I think Cory left for personal reasons to move back to Ireland as on checking she does still follow Martin

Martins seems like a narcissist and i dont doubt he seems like a great father to his adorable kids but i bet he was a nightmare partner

What’s Charlotte’s instagram?
QUOTE="Bellamerrell, post: 2637164, member: 66110"]
It was a friend who mentioned it, she had been to a MNU talk before but recently seems to have changed her opinion of him. I seem to drift in and out, he does seem a bit of a difficult man to be around constantly and his staff do to seem to work long hours sometimes.

Charlotte seems to have distanced herself from them since she left but that maybe because she was going self employed and writing a book, which differed to MNU approach. I think Cory left for personal reasons to move back to Ireland as on checking she does still follow Martin
[/QUOTE]

when was this? I can’t see anything, aren’t lives usually saved ?
I had a look and he saved to live to his IGTV. The bit with Felicity was right at the end and really short, just want to let everyone know that I did NOT watch the whole thing lol it showed me at the bottom who he was live with as I was skipping.
I only watched the Felicity part and it really isn't worth watching, I don't think she was on it for more than 2 mins. He also went live with Ben & James but she seemed to be watching him while she was on her way home...she can't miss any opportunities to see him haha

Cory appears to have become a full time fan girl/arselicker of Siobhán O Hagan and Sinead Hegarty. It’s embarrassing. I cringe every time!

Reactions: 2
I had a look and he saved to live to his IGTV. The bit with Felicity was right at the end and really short, just want to let everyone know that I did NOT watch the whole thing lol it showed me at the bottom who he was live with as I was skipping.
I only watched the Felicity part and it really isn't worth watching, I don't think she was on it for more than 2 mins. He also went live with Ben & James but she seemed to be watching him while she was on her way home...she can't miss any opportunities to see him haha
I’ve just watched - so strange

why have they gone back to acting like theyre not in a relationship 😂

and I’d never dream of trying to jump on my fellas Q&A, how embarrassing

also weird how he’s always promoting ‘guests’ as though it’s a one off

theyre all pals who prob chat on a WhatsApp group all day every day 🙄

Funny how James used to say how much he would prefer a wife who lived separate to him so he doesn't have to see her as much and had his own space. Now his new girlfriend never.leaves.his.bleeping.side.
Is this his longest ever relationship now? Maybe he's growing up. Maybe she's the one. Maybe they are each others Mr/Mrs right now. Maybe it will last past lockdown. Maybe it will survive his next book tour. Sincerely, good luck to them both.

He reads here?? Oh good, James sort your fcking hair out, you look like a vain c*nt trying to cover the receding hairline. Man up. How can I put this? You.Are.Going.Bald.Get.Over.It.
Joe wicks though, he has great hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I respect Joe Wicks so much for never responding to James' digs at him. It just makes James look like an immature attention seeker by trying to use his name but getting no bite back. Whether you think it's the most optimal way to train or not I appreciate his positivity and focus on his own work rather than trying to bring others down to get ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I respect Joe Wicks so much for never responding to James' digs at him. It just makes James look like an immature attention seeker by trying to use his name but getting no bite back. Whether you think it's the most optimal way to train or not I appreciate his positivity and focus on his own work rather than trying to bring others down to get ahead.
Didnt they apparently have words over DM according to James?

You are clearly more optimistic about Joe than I but I’d say Joe has no comeback to James.

(Fwiw Joe never acknowledges any criticism and there’s plenty but a random account with 11 followers praises him and he’ll respond).

The only way you lose weight is a calorie deficit and Joe does not provide calories on his 90 day plan, also it’s been proven over and over that Joe’s tailored plan isn’t tailored at all.
(It isn’t so people don’t worry about calories, is so they buy the grad plan and the reboots he churns out, he’s slimming world with (not) tailored exercise plans and expensive food).

I dislike James, he’s as full of it as all the rest, but imo he isn’t wrong about saint Joe.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.