James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF!!! Shouldn't she know how to do that anyway with being a PT? 😂

That is exactly how I used to feel about her until I unfollowed her. She has got to be one of the most annoying people I have ever come across!!!
That’s what I thought when she publicly posted she’s following a Lucy Davis programme to grow her bum and thighs 😂 why couldn’t she use her own programme?! Terrible advertisement

I enjoy to wind myself up about her though, so unhealthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My husband was watching one of this guys videos earlier. What is his problem?! Being Scottish and my husband is Irish, our language is definitely colourful at times. But this guy takes the biscuit, every second word is "bleeping"! There's ways to get your point across without being a twit about it.

Reactions: 3
OMG Pippa McKean’s lives 😬
She is just constantly checking herself out in the mirror/camera 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paul Olima posting a video of Diren and Felicity at a coffee shop after Diren's stories made it look like it was just him and Paul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I think I missed this!
Can't see a tread for Diren, so I thought I would ask here.
Did diren post a video on his timeline grid yesterday evening, around 8pm, that was controversial??
He added something, then there was a load of followers dropped off, video was then removed shortly after 9pm.
Just curious. ;)

This thread is for all of them, maybe the title will need to be changed back to what the other two were for the next one.
Sounds interesting though, wonder what it was about.

Reactions: 1
Well it looks like he deleted something after he lost a few followers.
1603372772402.png

This post was being tracked and then it disappeared.
1603372925137.png

#dirtydelete

Reactions: 4
I find it so bizarre how felicity and diren post stories clearly showing they’re at the same place but never show each other!? Cant decide whether it’s him not wanting his fangirls to know or if they want to keep it private, but most people know they’re together, so what’s the point??
Also someone give that girl some singing(and dancing) lessons, I was dying with embarrassment for her at the stories she posted the other day.

Reactions: 5
I find it so bizarre how felicity and diren post stories clearly showing they’re at the same place but never show each other!? Cant decide whether it’s him not wanting his fangirls to know or if they want to keep it private, but most people know they’re together, so what’s the point??
Also someone give that girl some singing(and dancing) lessons, I was dying with embarrassment for her at the stories she posted the other day.
Whats this girl felicity insta profile name?

Their stories from last night, they were clearly out together.
Also every time she goes out for a drink she posts about it as though she’s a teenage girl trying to show off being out drinking 😂 I find it so cringey

Reactions: 3
Their stories from last night, they were clearly out together.
Also every time she goes out for a drink she posts about it as though she’s a teenage girl trying to show off being out drinking 😂 I find it so cringey
Even funnier that she always finds a way to include him 'accidentally' showing his coat or trainers. Anyone watching his stories would just think he was out with the lads as no clues given.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even funnier that she always finds a way to include him 'accidentally' showing his coat or trainers. Anyone watching his stories would just think he was out with the lads as no clues given.
im so sad I know 🤣 but I looked at direns highlights from Ibiza over 2 years ago and he featured her in quite a few videos
She seems like a different person from then to now, maybe he preferred that version of her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Social media influencer, who uses social media platforms and email daily to publicise and push his products, is unhappy at being called a social media influencer, but of course doesn't care what other people think about him.

If he wasn't a social media influencer with a following, then he would never have become a Times best seller, which he sees as his biggest achievement. He needs to just come to terms with the fact he is the CFD social media guy, and that's okay.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.