James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe probably started out with good intentions but he sold out for money IMO. He's a glorified salesman and doesn't do much unless he can use it raise his own profile and sell more of his products. Undeclared ads for companies that he conveniently owns shares in e.g. Gousto. The criticism of his lockdown workout videos was justified. He only donated a small percentage of the ad profits to the NHS when you consider that most people probably would have watched his other videos and bought some of the stuff he was advertising. Then to top it off he went against medical advice and exercised on his broken hand (or wrist? Either one) and needed surgery costing the NHS the same money that he had just donated. Have to hand it to him, he's done incredibly well. But it wasn't without a lot of business scheming and looking after number 1 i.e. himself.

Reactions: 14
She said she thought she forgot how to sing but realised that she just lost her confidence...*tumbleweed*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ask me a question:
James what is with the hat?

See he has added sex to his happy list🙄yes, yes we all know you have a gf with no standards.

Did like his point on the mumtum though, some women will never get the chance.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise Paul had a book out. Have to say I was laughing at his video where he did the stand off with the van driver.

Reactions: 3
Ask me a question:
James what is with the hat?

See he has added sex to his happy list🙄yes, yes we all know you have a gf with no standards.

Did like his point on the mumtum though, some women will never get the chance.
I get where he is coming from with the the mum tum comment but dont necessarily agree 100%. Just because you are lucky enough to have carried a child I don’t think you are then not allowed to be unhappy with how your body looks and not be able to voice that. It’s a little bit more complex than that I think 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I get where he is coming from with the the mum tum comment but dont necessarily agree 100%. Just because you are lucky enough to have carried a child I don’t think you are then not allowed to be unhappy with how your body looks and not be able to voice that. It’s a little bit more complex than that I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
absolutely- you can have empathy and compassion for people who struggled to conceive whilst still having your own struggles with your body after having a baby-it’s not an either/or situation-I mean,he doesn’t say ‘stop trying to lose ten pounds,there are people out there who have 50 pounds to lose who would kill for your body’-everyone’s problems are relative and dismissing someone’s body issues because someone else has it worse isn’t going to solve anything. I understand his point with it ie be happy that you have a mum Tum as it’s a sign you have had a baby-I can love my baby and be grateful for that and still hate how I look.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stop! Between him and diren they are septic! Asked diren in one of his ask me boxes about the video of him giving abuse to the healthcare worker...he blocked me😂He's definitely trying too hard to be James..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I may be COMPLETELY late to the party here but from Felicity’s stories today, she was in NYC at the exact same time as Diren last December, but didn’t he make out he was there alone!? (I wasn’t following Felicity at the time so this may be super old news - apologies if it is!)

Reactions: 2
Yes they were both there together as a couple. He did feature her a little bit but did a lot of storying without her in it too.

Reactions: 1
Yes they were both there together as a couple. He did feature her a little bit but did a lot of storying without her in it too.
ohh okay. I remember him being there but don’t remember her being mentioned. Just still find it odd that they’d hide each other 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

She doesn’t hide him, he’s usually all over her stories. Well, he was when I followed her but he never done the same

ohh okay. I remember him being there but don’t remember her being mentioned. Just still find it odd that they’d hide each other 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Seems like he wants to come across on social media like he’s single. He’s often talked about how he wants to be free and doesn’t like to be tied down and he doesn’t see the point in marriage as it’s ‘just a piece of paper’.

think felicity just goes along with it to try and keep him. She probably only moved to wandsworth because he lived there

I actually think she moved there first to be fair to her. I remember Diren saying on his stories that he was looking for a room around that area and thinking 'how predictable' lol

I actually think she moved there first to be fair to her. I remember Diren saying on his stories that he was looking for a room around that area and thinking 'how predictable' lol
fair enough, I didn’t know that

has anyone noticed she’s been trying to gain on her and bum by using a programme from Lucy Davis

Diren on his current Q&A saying he loves big bum and thighs and there needs to be more of them 😂

I know my annoyance from her is unhealthy but I want to shake her!!

• Haha
fair enough, I didn’t know that

has anyone noticed she’s been trying to gain on her and bum by using a programme from Lucy Davis

Diren on his current Q&A saying he loves big bum and thighs and there needs to be more of them 😂

I know my annoyance from her is unhealthy but I want to shake her!!
WTF!!! Shouldn't she know how to do that anyway with being a PT? 😂

That is exactly how I used to feel about her until I unfollowed her. She has got to be one of the most annoying people I have ever come across!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.