James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad his book has been mentioned in couple of posts there, I can now admit I didnt make it past chapter one šŸ˜“šŸ˜¬
His receding hair that he is soooooo desperate to hide(I'll worry about it when it happens) hello James its happening!!!!! And it looks tit and so does your moustache šŸ‘

Reactions: 2
Think I'm going to avoid his posts for a while. Initially I quite liked his message, then even when I thought he was a bit of a dick there was a bit of guilty interest to see what nonsense this grown man was up to.

Now I just find it frustrating that he posts contradictory or inconsistent posts day to day. Look the big words up James if you're unsure and then share the definitions with your followers!

Reactions: 6
Has he broken up with Makenna? Sure he just put something on his story about going on a date

Reactions: 1
I think he meant ā€œwent on a date onceā€ as he mentioned Bracknell which is close to his family home I think. But doesnā€™t look like Makenna follows him on insta šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Lucy Lord has said on her latest insta ā€œwhat you resist, persistsā€, Iā€™d bet 10 Aussie dollars that James shoe horns that into an email within the next week and follows it with a mic drop comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed Felicity and Diren have started to tag each other in their IG stories, must have had a 'chat'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I stopped following them not long after lockdown started. I was thinking the other day that they havenā€™t been mentioned in this thread in ages. Iā€™m shocked about the tagging though, not from her but from him.

The last post made me go and have a look at their pages. This is in the comments of Felicityā€™s latest post, look at that last one šŸ˜‚

CEFB5A8C-A2E9-428F-A2C3-55D9416F29AD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I stopped following them not long after lockdown started. I was thinking the other day that they havenā€™t been mentioned in this thread in ages. Iā€™m shocked about the tagging though, not from her but from him.

The last post made me go and have a look at their pages. This is in the comments of Felicityā€™s latest post, look at that last one šŸ˜‚

View attachment 267229
Interesting! I did wonder how she can afford to (presumably) pay monthly finance on an Audi, live in a what looks like a nice shared house/flat in Wandsworth and take all those spontaneous holidays all from a fairly new online PT business.
My friends a lawyer in London on around 70k a year and I know what she pays monthly for her shared house and its nowhere near as spacious as Felicity's!

Reactions: 5
She always say her car is the result of her staying in and saving when she done those seasons in Ibiza and yes she always seemed to be away. I just checked the post again and she said she has no idea who this man is šŸ˜‚

She always say her car is the result of her staying in and saving when she done those seasons in Ibiza and yes she always seemed to be away. I just checked the post again and she said she has no idea who this man is šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s probably her dad šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look who won the challenge. Surprisingly someone whoā€™s always on there posting his cooking etc licking Jamesā€™ arse. Yes Iā€™m sad and went premium once but Iā€™m still in the Facebook group 18 months later. Kind of no point n paying if you donā€™t get kicked out tbh. But it is depressing. Itā€™s full of women who stalk men in the gym and call them their future husbands (bunny boiler alert) and men who think theyā€™re the dogs bollocks and think theyā€™re Jamesā€™ buddies. Quite sad tbh but Iā€™m too nosey to remove myself šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look who won the challenge. Surprisingly someone whoā€™s always on there posting his cooking etc licking Jamesā€™ arse. Yes Iā€™m sad and went premium once but Iā€™m still in the Facebook group 18 months later. Kind of no point n paying if you donā€™t get kicked out tbh. But it is depressing. Itā€™s full of women who stalk men in the gym and call them their future husbands (bunny boiler alert) and men who think theyā€™re the dogs bollocks and think theyā€™re Jamesā€™ buddies. Quite sad tbh but Iā€™m too nosey to remove myself šŸ˜‚
Who won it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.