James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice how miserable James’s GF always looks when the camera catches her. Hope that’s not the case but it’s really noticeable!

Reactions: 4
I just struggle to be anything but cynical of James now, and my first thought was this post was more about downplaying Covid and about his frustration with lockdown than genuinely bringing anything to the discussion about mental health. Not sure where he got his figures for suicide rates, but would hope he'd done a bit of research before posting.

James deffo needs to grow up. He’s the sort that when his friends get in relationships he takes the piss and calls them pussys. Now he’s in one they’re joined at the hip and she’s the only girl hanging round with Him and his friends. Surely they all (apart from arse licker ferris) take the piss behind his back. No lads wants a girl having around with them all the bloody time

Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed the whole crew with the exception of Lucy who I like a lot, can’t wait for her recipe book to come out next year

Reactions: 3
Looks like I’m not the only one that hasn’t forgotten the horrid podcast fiasco!
I cant believe noone has called him out properly for that.
Just shows what Yes men they are, Paul Olima is a good example , he comes across as a great dad who shouldnt be associated with him but wont call him out for some reason

Reactions: 3
I cant believe noone has called him out properly for that.
Just shows what Yes men they are, Paul Olima is a good example , he comes across as a great dad who shouldnt be associated with him but wont call him out for some reason
I’m shocked too. It changed my whole outlook on him. Instantly turned off to everything he has to say because he outed himself as an actual bleep not a fake one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like I’m not the only one that hasn’t forgotten the horrid podcast fiasco!
Fair play! I didn’t actually listen to the podcast but just went on Tom’s stories off this and he’s played the whole bit 😳 shocking and heartbreaking for that poor woman! If you’re going to say it’s ‘bringing the banter down’ don’t then pretend to be an ambassador of mental health! Jesus.

Reactions: 7
IRL It’s tit when your pal makes an absolute arse of themselves and people ask you what’s going on with them, so it’s probably the same for insta folk!

But tbh anyone not calling James out in that podcast is a bit tit.

I do like Lucy but she’s his biggest fan. 🧐

I have noticed that he’s not been tagged in anything Ben’s said lately.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she did regain a lot of the weight she lost, I think she's trying to lose it again

To be fair I was in bed with one eye open. Stripes warp my vision lol you’re right she’s regaining the weight x

Just seen Diren and felicity started a live together on insta-not watching it but they must be getting very serious lol

Reactions: 4
not relevant to James but is there anything on Martinnutrition, there is something about him and i find it unusual how most of his staff who leave seem to erase all existence of mnu from socials and stop following anyone there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.