Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaD

VIP Member
I got the impression he didn’t have much communication with his ex. He came on his stories quite emotional one day, as he didn’t know that his daughter had her first day of school.
Yes that’s what I thought too!!! He did a post one Xmas too (maybe last Xmas) saying he didn’t know he was going to he having the kids!

Yes that’s what I thought too!!! He did a post one Xmas too (maybe last Xmas) saying he didn’t know he was going to he having the kids!
[/QUOT
She’s the operation and finance manager and it’s listed on her LinkedIn profile. She’s using her maiden name.

Fi scot

Still on the hook for the book, can’t find the email to cancel! Oh well I’m sure I’ll learn something, something along the lines of past me was an eejit!

Opinionated

VIP Member
Maybe they are going there to be shit on for money like all of the Insta influencers there for “meetings”’at the moment 😂 Jemma Lucy thread if you don’t know what I’m on about 🤭
You learn a lot about how certain girls can afford lambos and Ferrari’s 😂😂

RVfangirl

Have the challenges been running in the meantime? I know the last set of winners nearly got stuck in Bali when the borders started to close. Has there been one since? Is it on an IOU basis for the winner until travel opens up again?