Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Haha I was coming here to say that! I’m sure she said she had a boyfriend or was seeing someone when she got asked this and Diren goes and makes out he’s 100% single. How does she not see these red flags. If he liked her enough he would be in a relationship with her end of story. He wasn’t shy sharing posts and his love for his ex 🤷🏼‍♀️
id love to see pics and posts of the ex he was engaged to, is it on his IG?

Readread

VIP Member
There's a thread about all the portapotties here.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Alan Aragon- although many seem to have 'forgiven' him compared to Brett..The whole sexist/chauvenistic theme still seems to run through a lot of these 'top' fitness experts which is a bit sad and shocking in this day & age tbh...
I must have missed when he called out Alan Aragon. What happened? Ben still appears to follow Alan. I used to follow him before, but I don’t anymore.

Last edited:

VIP Member
She doesn’t hide him, he’s usually all over her stories. Well, he was when I followed her but he never done the same

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I see be more nutrition has posted about the situation, allbeit vaguely. I will be interested to see how many others pass comment on it.

Steeevo

Latest pseudo-intelligent post could simply have been if you practise something consistently, and well, then your performance at that task is more likely to be consistent.

One of the important factors is to actually understand the reason for any variance in performance and factor in things out of your control.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
when was this? I can’t see anything, aren’t lives usually saved ?
it was at the time I posted,I was just on insta and the ‘x has started a live with y’ notification popped up so I clicked it and could see them both-it had a decent number of people watching as well. I think you can choose whether to save your live or not-James used to save his but I don’t think he does anymore.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Its interesting Emiliathompsonphd commented on be more nutrition's post sort of on the fence saying you shouldn't say anything about a suspicion, when she was a big factor/influence in Charlotte actually getting the job at MNU.