Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Steeevo

I just struggle to be anything but cynical of James now, and my first thought was this post was more about downplaying Covid and about his frustration with lockdown than genuinely bringing anything to the discussion about mental health. Not sure where he got his figures for suicide rates, but would hope he'd done a bit of research before posting.

VIP Member
do we know she’s read here before ? Has she ever mentioned it ?

I agree, as annoying as I find her she deserves more than diren who walks all over her
Yeah she's addressed it before, Diren has even signed up to tattle under a different name and commented on a previous thread.

Ef27

He just sent the wrong email or sent the same one twice,I didn’t even read it tbh

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
There's a thread about all the portapotties here.

Any idea why this was so abruptly shut down? I’d have disagreed that it had run its course, and everyone named had a huge following?!

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
Is she not as much of a hanger on as the rest of them? I’m sure nobody had a gun to her head forcing her to be there fan girling.
I know she’s popular but nobody would know who she is only for the association with James. I can only imagine the ridicule it would be if it was say Siobhan that was spending her bday doing that 🤣 not sure why Lord gets a free pass

I always thought she had her own following but you're right.

I just meant how everything is always about James. 🤣 Just watched his ‘pool’ videos and it’s quite cringe watching so many grown men trying to show how much fun they’re having in a deflated paddling pool. I liked lockdown James much better!
Can you imagine living next door to the shit show 😩

Attachments

MamaD

VIP Member
What’s Charlotte’s instagram?
QUOTE="Bellamerrell, post: 2637164, member: 66110"]
It was a friend who mentioned it, she had been to a MNU talk before but recently seems to have changed her opinion of him. I seem to drift in and out, he does seem a bit of a difficult man to be around constantly and his staff do to seem to work long hours sometimes.

Charlotte seems to have distanced herself from them since she left but that maybe because she was going self employed and writing a book, which differed to MNU approach. I think Cory left for personal reasons to move back to Ireland as on checking she does still follow Martin
[/QUOTE]

TheRoyalHousekeeper

ohh okay. I remember him being there but don’t remember her being mentioned. Just still find it odd that they’d hide each other 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Seems like he wants to come across on social media like he’s single. He’s often talked about how he wants to be free and doesn’t like to be tied down and he doesn’t see the point in marriage as it’s ‘just a piece of paper’.

think felicity just goes along with it to try and keep him. She probably only moved to wandsworth because he lived there

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Maybe they are going there to be shit on for money like all of the Insta influencers there for “meetings”’at the moment 😂 Jemma Lucy thread if you don’t know what I’m on about 🤭
Oo tell more?! Who else is there for ‘meetings’ and what actually goes on?