Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creeper69

Does anyone know what the story is with MNU? Heard a lot of people encouraging others not to join the course because of Martin but they wouldn't say why!

Opinionated

VIP Member
Funny how billy follows her? Is he just there to spy for Martin? Surely after what she has just said why would he be following her?

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Surprised at this-is she being a baby bore/flogging lots of baby stuff? She seems like a nice girl-her content doesn’t interest me though so don’t really follow.
She’s not flogging any baby stuff. She has done stories with her baby, but I don’t think she’s being a baby bore. I’ve seen a lot worse from others who think they are baby experts after one month. Perhaps others do. I guess she isn’t doing her usual workout content. Maybe that’s why she’s dropping in numbers.

MamaD

VIP Member
Exactly! That's why I am shocked they work together. A couple of years ago he came on quite emotional saying he found out through a very strongly worded email that he wasnt getting the kids that weekend so it didnt sound amicable at all.
I always thought the same that he was pretty much the parent in charge and the Mum wasn’t really reliable. I mean she might be but something doesnt add up!

vonburg

I respect Joe Wicks so much for never responding to James' digs at him. It just makes James look like an immature attention seeker by trying to use his name but getting no bite back. Whether you think it's the most optimal way to train or not I appreciate his positivity and focus on his own work rather than trying to bring others down to get ahead.
Didnt they apparently have words over DM according to James?

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Let me guess, that bellend Jayde was on the London night out? 🙄
I unfollowed all of them (except Shona, Ben, Sohee and Katie Crewe) due to the pathetic antics.
I have noticed that Katie Crewe has lost a massive amount of followers per month since she had her baby.

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Weird to not follow him but to post pictures with him... I blocked James because I’d had enough so hadn’t realised they were no longer following each other

generalb@stard

VIP Member
I find it so bizarre how felicity and diren post stories clearly showing they’re at the same place but never show each other!? Cant decide whether it’s him not wanting his fangirls to know or if they want to keep it private, but most people know they’re together, so what’s the point??
Also someone give that girl some singing(and dancing) lessons, I was dying with embarrassment for her at the stories she posted the other day.
Whats this girl felicity insta profile name?

DrStriker

New here, glad I found this, was beginning to think I was the only one who could see this, when this mob of clowns, frauds and narcissists invaded two of my gyms, and multiplied like Gremlins...

I’ll go into more specific detail, but a quick intro: DK is Plastic Insta~Gansta who makes a living out of being JS no1 fanboy, he exudes beta maleness in a bubble of narcissistic ambition to step on people when they least expect it so he can dream of being the next Joe Rogan. The pseudo-celebrity clique he belongs in has resulted in a trail of gym members around London disgusted with their arrogance while laughing at them behind their backs. Think David Brent: Life on the road and you will understand this lot!

In person, this parasite crew:
FR is painfully rude, only acknowledges ‘worthy’ people and has the charisma of a rotten cabbage. Fake & awkward and yet talks
about ‘being nice/kind’

PO is not the worst, mildly funny, but thick.

JS When he is in the UK, is what you see on the tin. Coked up, juiced up guy who appeals to posh ‘lads’. He has his market, if you fall for it, fair play to him I guess. He refers to his BJJ fighting a lot, yet his record is so appallingly bad, but like any conmen, he make himself seem quite the fighter to those who wouldn’t know (I can break this down another time).

DK: is the worst of the bunch IMHO, total passive aggressive beta trying to be an Alpha. Mildly racist (But claims to hate racism and drops the Kurdish angle when it suits), thick as pig shit, but good at charming/worming his way into freebies or training seven days a week with top athletes, and still being relatively very crap at BJJ...

I follow none of them, and refuse to view their nonsense anymore, if they are going to steal a living, I don’t want to add a single view or follow to it... ...If you see it too, make your votes count guys!
How do you know what his BJJ record is?