James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is that why Diren wasn’t posting either? It is scary when you see someone as fit as him so bad
It says in the comments under the post that Diren was bringing him clothes and snacks in hospital. Perhaps that’s why he went quiet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Diren was giving it the big self righteous when he was quizzed about if he had to isolate coming back from the UAE.
Not saying that Paul got it from his trip to Dubai, but just because you can travel does nt mean you should.

I really hope Paul's mates, and those who watch him take notice of it, ffs its not like they have n't been warned enough over the last 9 months !!!
Hospital staff are at their limits, burnt out - they should not of had to deal with this f#cking idiot too.

Reactions: 9
Fair play to Paul for posting about his experience.

To be fair I think Makena had started to appear a good bit less before Lucy went back to Oz. This second book just seem to have made him insufferable. Does anyone remember when Layla won the trip? He coached her there both in the gym + swimming and he was really empathetic.

Reactions: 7
I think Lucy is viewed as one of the lads/the inner circle. I would be surprised if they ever get together. I think they all are just very fond of her.

Reactions: 3
Fair play to Paul for posting about his experience.

To be fair I think Makena had started to appear a good bit less before Lucy went back to Oz. This second book just seem to have made him insufferable. Does anyone remember when Layla won the trip? He coached her there both in the gym + swimming and he was really empathetic.
That’s when I thought he was at his best and I joined his academy. He appeared far more humble back when Layla won the challenge trip.

Reactions: 6
That’s when I thought he was at his best and I joined his academy. He appeared far more humble back when Layla won the challenge trip.
I really enjoyed watching her win and going on the trip, and seeing him teach her to swim. He seems to have changed quite a bit since then.

Reactions: 11
I used to fancy him when I started watching him a couple of years ago but now whenever I watch him he creeps me out and I feel like he smells

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going by his ‘answer’ to a question on his stories I think it’s confirmed he’s split up with his gf

• Haha
James has unfollowed her now! I saw that relationship lasting a while as well

Reactions: 2
He’s alluring to it being him that broke it off or it was his doing
Someone like James would hardly admit if it was her that ended it. Must maintain alpha male persona at all times. He probably scurried off at the first sign of any bump in the road. Seems like his level of emotional maturity.

Reactions: 7
Its timely that it broke off as soon as Lucy Lord came home. Maybe she talked some sense into James.. McKenna wasn’t exactly attractive, very much a tomboy and just an average job at Orange Theory (bit embarrassing for anyone in the fitness industry.. it’s the least Successful gym in the country ). Anyway that’s my two cents. James loves a plain girl however, he’s mentioned it before on his lives. She was definitely plain.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I get Peter Pan and Wendy vibes tbh.
I always got the impression that she was one of the few people he sees as an equal. With his "banter" there always seems a bit of a one sided nature that he's, maybe unconsciously, putting his mates down in a way that he wouldn't accept if it was reversed.

He seems to want to have the upper hand in his relationships, at least from an outsiders view. Hence the paying for things whether asked for or not. Any girlfriend has to fit in with him and his life, but not clear whether he reciprocates.

Perhaps that's where some of his problems stem from. His opinion is always the most important. I wonder if that's why he surrounds himself with those who view him as an expert or more intelligent. It doesn't make for healthy long term relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Idk if it's been talked about yet, but did you guys realize that Sonny got busted for doping and is banned from competing??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Well as suspected that relationship was never gonna last, he definitely has deep rooted issues from his childhood, either that or mkenna found tattle and realised she was coupled up with a bed wetting, tash loving, slightly damp smelling man child.

I agree, I think he sees Lucy as an equal and the only person on power with him, she can tell him how it is and he listens. Even diren who to me helped fuel James's popularity is not equal but beneath James in his eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.