James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s soooooo boring atm. It’s like watching some rugby lads on a night out. He’s just a man child and has more issues than vogue! And janes Dan you please tell me what hairspray you use on your hair as for the last two weeks I’ve watched your stories and your hair HASN’T MOVED!!! But you’re not bothered that your hairs receding are you James just like you’re not bothered when someone gives you one star review on your crappy book 🤣🤣
Wonder if he’ll get a hair transplant like Sven? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m guessing his online coaching isn’t personal then, I wonder who writes all the programmes

What an absolute waste of money for anyone joining, you can find good exercise content online for free
He's just the cover boy. He had an idea and paid everyone else to do it for him. Well, my guess is his parents did tbh. They'll of given him a college fund or something.

Reactions: 4
I also can’t see any pictures of her on James’ profile, there were deffo some before!

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing his online coaching isn’t personal then, I wonder who writes all the programmes

What an absolute waste of money for anyone joining, you can find good exercise content online for free
His “PT team” write them all!

She’s definitely off the scene as she went from being over there 24/7 even when it was a boys night to not being around at all

Weird isn't it. She was there 24-7 then Lucy comes back and she's binned off. It very coincidental that every time Lucy Lord comes back James leaves his girlfriend or his girlfriend leaves him. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Paul Olimas post that he had Covid? I’m not one bit shocked

Reactions: 7
@Siobs just saw it there now- I can't say I'm overly shocked either, but I glad he's using his platform to spread awareness?
There's a huge outbreak in my local area- many people who are currently positive are highly involved in team sports and group training, many of the rest are the 'house party- sure if I get it I'll be grand crew' (and duck everyone else they infect) and the rest are poor unfortunates who happened to have contact with those infected. It's a huge problem, and no matter 'how' they got infected I pray to God they don't suffer too much, or have to watch people beside them die in a hospital bed. That's horrific. :cry:

Reactions: 2
Weird isn't it. She was there 24-7 then Lucy comes back and she's binned off. It very coincidental that every time Lucy Lord comes back James leaves his girlfriend or his girlfriend leaves him. 🤔
James 💯 is in love with Lucy! It’s so obvious.

Reactions: 6
@Siobs just saw it there now- I can't say I'm overly shocked either, but I glad he's using his platform to spread awareness?
There's a huge outbreak in my local area- many people who are currently positive are highly involved in team sports and group training, many of the rest are the 'house party- sure if I get it I'll be grand crew' (and duck everyone else they infect) and the rest are poor unfortunates who happened to have contact with those infected. It's a huge problem, and no matter 'how' they got infected I pray to God they don't suffer too much, or have to watch people beside them die in a hospital bed. That's horrific. :cry:
got to say im not surprised. As hard as it sounds i don't have any sympathy for him.
I know a few ppl who got it, and they have told me how horrible it is. Taken them weeks to recover even after all symptoms are gone.
perhaps he might look at his own behaviour now and reflect and advise other to take it serious, not just for their own sake but those who need and work in the health care services.

@generalb@stard totally agree there- his actions almost 100% caused his illness, maybe this will wake up his fellow fit-fluencers into wising up a bit...I doubt it though... :cry:

New here so my thoughts are pretty general...

I definitely think he has baggage due to being adopted. I think he thinks he's far more attractive than he is - he just looks hellllla sun damaged to me and kind of physically thick -- like he def has fat hiding under those muscles.

Can't tell if Ferris is a dick based off the podcast but Sonny seems like an alright person to me.

Reactions: 9
@generalb@stard totally agree there- his actions almost 100% caused his illness, maybe this will wake up his fellow fit-fluencers into wising up a bit...I doubt it though... :cry:
well well well - looking back on his stories, any it looks like he was not posting many stories around the 30 Nov for a few days.
Lets assume that when he was his at his worst.
From what friends have told me, day 7 - 10 is defo the worst for them, and lets allow 3 - 5 days for incubation period.
So if we could back about 10 or so days from 30 Nov, takes us to 20 Nov.

Lets have a guess where he was, and what he was doing around that time? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Winner get a signed Diren Calendar

(or has he stated when he was ill ? I could just be thinking about this too much)

Reactions: 6
Wonder is that why Diren wasn’t posting either? It is scary when you see someone as fit as him so bad

Reactions: 1
Wonder is that why Diren wasn’t posting either? It is scary when you see someone as fit as him so bad
Two local pt's that I know were hit worse than two elderly neighbours- it doesn't seem that fitness levels matter much?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.