James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way he can’t deal with any criticism- like we all have some level of critique in our work life, you can to be professional and take it to learn same as if it came from your boss or a customer. Anything that doesn’t praise him he looses his bleeping mind

Reactions: 5
I think something has def happened... they're still following each other (James and the gal) but none of his friends or him have liked her most recent pic and they usually all fawn over each.

She was also alot alot over the guys in the videos that she's now deleted and he's said a few times in his podcasts that he has been the jealous type in the past... maybe trying to get a reaction?

Shame really, they did seem very into each other!

Reactions: 1
I think something has def happened... they're still following each other (James and the gal) but none of his friends or him have liked her most recent pic and they usually all fawn over each.

She was also alot alot over the guys in the videos that she's now deleted and he's said a few times in his podcasts that he has been the jealous type in the past... maybe trying to get a reaction?

Getting up close and personal ;)

1607760489.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Maybe she couldn’t be bothered with his man child attitude 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe he tit the bed this time and she had to finally throw out her mattress that was already soaked in his piss 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember a year or so back when Shona Gates dumped him, he was asked “what happened to Shona” on one of his lives and he proceeded to flip his lid over it for about half an hour.

“Do I ask you where your ex is? How would you like it if I asked you that. Why ask me where Shona is?”

He was sooooooooo riled up.
Ooops! I meant Shona Vertue, the big yogi and PT who had way more followers than him at the time they were together.

She would not have copped the man child behaviour so not shocked she dumped his ass way back then.

Reactions: 6
Ooops! I meant Shona Vertue, the big yogi and PT who had way more followers than him at the time they were together.

She would not have copped the man child behaviour so not shocked she dumped his ass way back then.
I bet she looks back and thinks ‘WTAF was I thinking dating him!’ He has so many commitment issues it’s unreal!

Reactions: 4

I could never quite understand their relationship. He must have been her bit of rough.... we all have thar one relationship that we look back on and say wtf was I thinking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I discovered James relatively recently and used to like his stories and advice. Lately he seems to be behaving like a spoilt teenager and I’m finding him arrogant and irritating. Tempted to unfollow 🤔

Reactions: 7
I saw the other day one of his house mates was taking the piss saying he does nothing all day. If you watch his stories they are right.
He used to at least pretend he worked a lot.

I do wonder what he will do once this current lot out grow him. Will his housemates just get younger and younger.

I saw the other day one of his house mates was taking the piss saying he does nothing all day. If you watch his stories they are right.

I do wonder what he will do once this current lot out grow him. Will his housemates just get younger and younger.
And to be fair the housemates/ friends seem to work ... Cameron is a full time carpenter, ferris works a sales job and Ben works as a PT in a gym. Lucy lord even has a full time job over there. I imagine most of them as doing 9-5s etc & he is in bed when they get up.. you can’t be happy just because you have enough money meaning you don’t need to do a 9-5!!He couldn’t possibly he fulfilled, he is a boy child. His best part of the day yesterday was buying cereal!

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing his online coaching isn’t personal then, I wonder who writes all the programmes

What an absolute waste of money for anyone joining, you can find good exercise content online for free

He’s soooooo boring atm. It’s like watching some rugby lads on a night out. He’s just a man child and has more issues than vogue! And janes Dan you please tell me what hairspray you use on your hair as for the last two weeks I’ve watched your stories and your hair HASN’T MOVED!!! But you’re not bothered that your hairs receding are you James just like you’re not bothered when someone gives you one star review on your crappy book 🤣🤣

• Haha

Never fear he will always have Diren who won't make any commitments himself until he is sure James is ready to grow up and settle down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.