James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird to not follow him but to post pictures with him... I blocked James because I’d had enough so hadn’t realised they were no longer following each other

I remember a year or so back when Shona Gates dumped him, he was asked “what happened to Shona” on one of his lives and he proceeded to flip his lid over it for about half an hour.

“Do I ask you where your ex is? How would you like it if I asked you that. Why ask me where Shona is?”

He was sooooooooo riled up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird to not follow him but to post pictures with him... I blocked James because I’d had enough so hadn’t realised they were no longer following each other
they just do that for attention(James and diren) but we haven’t seen the girlfriend now for 2-3 weeks and sting the OVERTLY (more than usual) boyish man child ‘we are great craic when we are out’ insta from James I think he’s definitely trying to prove something

Reactions: 3
they just do that for attention(James and diren) but we haven’t seen the girlfriend now for 2-3 weeks and sting the OVERTLY (more than usual) boyish man child ‘we are great craic when we are out’ insta from James I think he’s definitely trying to prove something
That man is always trying to prove something.... seems like some pretty low self esteem under all that bravado

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That man is always trying to prove something.... seems like some pretty low self esteem under all that bravado
typical group of lads, sorry to generalise must normally ex rugby! Loud on nights out, always doing their BJJ on each other, thinking they’re hilarious... isn’t the ‘oh it’s a video’ posing for a picture joke a bit 2019??? He is so desperate for attention on his stories. I used to like him and his snippets of advice! Now I see that he’s actually mad for attention, lives like a 19 year old in college and Uses the siobhan o hagan line of ‘ living my best life’ to refuse to mature any bit or mock people with kids , marriages and mortgages

Reactions: 14
I still like James. I think he is a nice person behind the act. I do think he has changed in the last few months & his content isn’t as interesting. Maybe it’s the Covid effect.

Reactions: 5
I still like James. I think he is a nice person behind the act. I do think he has changed in the last few months & his content isn’t as interesting. Maybe it’s the Covid effect.
COVID has led to him dropping 20-30 points in IQ? Doubt it.
Why they gave him that second book deal is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
COVID has led to him dropping 20-30 points in IQ? Doubt it.
Why they gave him that second book deal is beyond me.
No I just mean maybe he isn’t as motivated. I used to enjoy his lives etc but I don’t watch as much anymore. My opinion of course. No need to be smart

Reactions: 4
When james started to show makenna on his IG, diren started to show snippets of felicity (not full pics of course)
But it was obvious they were together

Wonder if he’ll now revert back to the way he usually is, and not even show a single hint of felicity

Reactions: 4
I think the book deal was the beginning of his downfall he got far too big for his boots after that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.