James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first 500 copies will be personally signed by him. Who does he think he is?
It's laughable that he thinks he'll even sell that many 😂

Reactions: 6
It will sell though - that's the thing. The hangers on in the JSA and the Project X repeat customers will buy it without question. To try and get noticed by him. People will rock up to the JS tour and get him to sign it.
I laughed he has changed his bio recently to head coach at Project X - the UK's leading 6 week training program. Talk about notions.
Him and Felicity with all the add on stuff - she has the fitness bands, the sweaters etc and now he has the calendar, they are monetising anything they think they can possibly get away with. In fairness its a short term income boost.

Reactions: 2
It will sell though - that's the thing. The hangers on in the JSA and the Project X repeat customers will buy it without question. To try and get noticed by him. People will rock up to the JS tour and get him to sign it.
I laughed he has changed his bio recently to head coach at Project X - the UK's leading 6 week training program. Talk about notions.
Him and Felicity with all the add on stuff - she has the fitness bands, the sweaters etc and now he has the calendar, they are monetising anything they think they can possibly get away with. In fairness its a short term income boost.
Imagine walking into some1 house and seeing that calendar hanging on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Makena goten the flick? Not really around since Lucy came back?

Reactions: 5
Has Makena goten the flick? Not really around since Lucy came back?
It’s odd because her and Lucy follow each other on insta, James and Diren both follow her but she doesn’t follow either of them back

Sorry if OT, this is my first time posting on this thread (I didn't even realise he had a tattle page!)
I've been following James on and off since probably 2016.
I actually bought the first book when it came out and listened to it all through January.

I thought Not A Diet Book would be what it says.. not a diet book. But it actually encouraged a lot of previous bad habits I've had with an eating disorder. Despite being on the low end of a healthy weight; this book convinced me that I needed to lose weight, andI pretty much erased quite a lot of good habits I'd built in recovery. This was my first issue with him. Not saying he is to blame, but he is irresponsible and seems to think his entire audience is chronically obese 40 year olds with no understanding of fitness.

I listened to his podcast because my best friend loved it and always recommended episodes (which somehow ended up being my number 1 podcast in my Spotify unwrapped, sorry Chris and Rosie Ramsey). I actually liked his solo podcasts and thought they were quite decent. Fair Points is where it went down hill for me as a follower/listener. It was like listening to three rugby boys trying to sound grown up.

The constant mockery of Ferris (or Dirren, idk) was frustrating and completely tone deaf to the whole mens mental health movement.

The constant references to drugs and alcohol is ridiculous. Most people have done some drugs and drank a lot, but they don't carry that narrative and story line into their professional work. I don't understand how he can fat shame and bully people into losing weight - yet has no issue with some cross cut white powders jacking up your central nervous system. Also, at the ripe old age of 30? maybe if he was 21, but grow up.

Finally, I don't like this rhetoric he has about not wanting a family, not wanting a wife etc. He's clearly got some deep routed issues, because his entire self worth is based upon how many shags he's had. I'd understand if he was asexual or genuinely not interested in romantic relations, but that's not the case.

Long story short, I never thought I'd dislike him, but here i am

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s odd because her and Lucy follow each other on insta, James and Diren both follow her but she doesn’t follow either of them back
Was thinking the exact same thing ,past week, he has been chilling with men(boys):sneaky:. No Sign of her, she has been jizzing it up, very forced fun @ pool parties ect, I have snooped her! Lots of scantly clad boys on her stories, bit revengey? If you follow her....I think she is gone. Imagine, youd be one of the lads if you were with him. Pizza floats in paddling pool so cool like, Not

If they have split in unsurprised after the night of his book launch dinner. I remember thinking how sad she looked, she’d obviously arranged the cake that looked like ‘NALC’ and when the others pointed it out he didn’t thank her, but leaned over, she obviously thought he was going for a hug or a kiss and it was to speak to the person behind her. She looked so dejected.

The poster above is so right, he’s a total man child. He friends are starting to look like they’re growing up and leaving him behind a little too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.