James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither is Paul Olima....Diren sent an email saying he fancied a break basically and was focusing on the podcast and YouTube 😐
his IG videos were all the same, throwing his arms around, ‘dancing’, putting on fake ‘gangster’ accent, acting over the top and trying too hard to entertain

maybe he reads here and after the negative comments on his programme he’s decided to put all energy into that instead of trying to get recognised on social media

Reactions: 2
Diren has a CALENDAR 😂😂😂😂😂 Stop the world I want to get off. How in love with himself is he??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Cannot believe he’s brought out a calendar 🤣🤣🤣 is that even a thing anymore?! Wasn’t that an early 2000’s Justin timberlake kind of thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£12.99!!! Is he for real??? The absolute audacity of it. Imagine paying that money to look at his mug every month, for a whole year. I’m actually cringing for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£12.99!!! Is he for real??? The absolute audacity of it. Imagine paying that money to look at his mug every month, for a whole year. I’m actually cringing for him.
Also, according to the site:

PLEASE NOTE: Front cover and images may differ to the image shown.

That makes it seem like it hasn't even been designed yet. Does it even exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.