James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a thread about all the portapotties here.

😂 James’ll be giving it the yeah man’s a doctor but man’s not got experience on the gym floor patter! Knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sent Joshua a message thanking him for being willing to take on James and his cronies. I hate that he gets away with fat shaming wrapped up in I just want to help you it’s just bants bow. To be fair I think James will probably back down cos the Dr’ll just make him look as clueless and dependent on other people’s quotes as he truly is

Reactions: 4
James typical “I don’t take advice from those I wouldn’t ask for it from” dick

Reactions: 4
Tough Love

If you're on social media promoting products, even if they're your own, you're a social media influencer. Without being a social media influencer, you would never have been a No.1 bestseller. Own it.

Number of followers on social media does not equate to how many people you have helped. People follow for different reasons. Donald Trump hasn't helped or educated all the people who happen to follow him on twitter. Maybe show the results of those you have helped. Are there many JSA success stories, or is it all about James?

Calling people lazy when you take afternoon naps and spend most of the day playing video games is a bit rich.

If someone disagrees with you or offers a different opinion then base your response on what they have actually said. Don't extrapolate and make up things that the person hasn't actually said. Arguments can be nuanced and not just black and white.

Working in Fitness First for a few years and being an online PT doesn't make you qualified to be a life coach, especially when you haven't experienced a lot of the challenges that others have. Also life coaching is more than just telling people to copy your lifestyle. If you're telling people to copy you then it looks like you're more interested in justifying yourself than helping others.

Not being able to sustain a relationship longer than six months, suggests you maybe aren't qualified to give advice on relationships.

Needing a tache, big sunglasses and speedos to show that you have a fun personality, suggests you might want to work on your personality and how you're perceived. If you're wearing them because you think you look good, then fine, own it.

Just because you read something on the internet, learned a space fact or listened to a podcast doesn't make you an expert, even if you have a posh voice or are a little bit cleverer than your mate, Diren.

If you want people to believe that you don't care about criticism than simply ignore it. Talking about how much you don't care, makes it sound like you care. Hooves and horses...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“It’s like all the white people rioting for racial equality” what a bleeping spanner!!!!

Reactions: 5
YES. This bit enraged me.
The yeah I said it afterwards proves he’s doing it to get attention IMO, he thrives on biting back when people criticise him, thinks it makes him look all alpha when it just makes him look like an even bigger cock

Reactions: 5
I've just blocked the bleep. It stops my morbid fascination with how he is still popular and my guilty pleasure of watching his IG drama.

One last thing for any life coaches reading, mate. Yes, you mate. Not everyone has the same goals as you, resources or is looking to copy your lifestyle. Just because you live like a fresher in the uni rugby team, doesn't mean everyone else needs to live like that. Just because you struggle hold down a relationship, don't tell everyone else to walk out on their relationships. Just because you couldn't deal with a low level office job, doesn't mean that everyone should jack in their office job and move to Bali or Australia.

Mate, maybe think about more than yourself and your limited experiences, if you really think your purpose is to help others with life advice.

Or just accept the reality that you're just another social media influencer grifting for cash, every bit as much as the next social media influencer, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d like this lot to start declaring #gifted and #ad too. Low level compared to the currently level of idiocy being shown my JS and pals, but it winds me up.

Reactions: 3
Tough Love

If you're on social media promoting products, even if they're your own, you're a social media influencer. Without being a social media influencer, you would never have been a No.1 bestseller. Own it.

Number of followers on social media does not equate to how many people you have helped. People follow for different reasons. Donald Trump hasn't helped or educated all the people who happen to follow him on twitter. Maybe show the results of those you have helped. Are there many JSA success stories, or is it all about James?

Calling people lazy when you take afternoon naps and spend most of the day playing video games is a bit rich.

If someone disagrees with you or offers a different opinion then base your response on what they have actually said. Don't extrapolate and make up things that the person hasn't actually said. Arguments can be nuanced and not just black and white.

Working in Fitness First for a few years and being an online PT doesn't make you qualified to be a life coach, especially when you haven't experienced a lot of the challenges that others have. Also life coaching is more than just telling people to copy your lifestyle. If you're telling people to copy you then it looks like you're more interested in justifying yourself than helping others.

Not being able to sustain a relationship longer than six months, suggests you maybe aren't qualified to give advice on relationships.

Needing a tache, big sunglasses and speedos to show that you have a fun personality, suggests you might want to work on your personality and how you're perceived. If you're wearing them because you think you look good, then fine, own it.

Just because you read something on the internet, learned a space fact or listened to a podcast doesn't make you an expert, even if you have a posh voice or are a little bit cleverer than your mate, Diren.

If you want people to believe that you don't care about criticism than simply ignore it. Talking about how much you don't care, makes it sound like you care. Hooves and horses...
Set an email address up and send him this.

Reactions: 2
I've had to unfollow James. Glad Dr Joshua is still calling him out!

Diren and Olima's 'business trip' looks like a holiday to me. Prize dicks travelling to a different country during lockdown when I can't see my nan who lives 10 mins away.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.