James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you was going to buy a house you'd of bought one by time you was 25? Really? That maybe applies if you work, have zero outgoings and live at home with mama. I left home at 16, worked my arse off even though I have 2 kids by myself. Bank wants down payment of 40% before they'll give me mortgage! Not going to manage that whilst renting and paying bills! Oh and I have ZERO debt and a fantastic credit score... it's cos I am a 27 year old single mum. That's it.

bleeping privileged dick
He also thinks that mortgages cost Ā£400 a month from a post on his stories the other day so he is beyond clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Diren is pissing me off in his story's. Not only travelling from the UK that is in lockdown to Dubai. But constantly has his mask up and down and on and off. Olima just as bad.

It's fine. They've acted like no rules apply to them from the beginning. But jeez.

Reactions: 8
Diren is pissing me off in his story's. Not only travelling from the UK that is in lockdown to Dubai. But constantly has his mask up and down and on and off. Olima just as bad.

It's fine. They've acted like no rules apply to them from the beginning. But jeez.
Whaaaattt heā€™s headed to Dubai? How? I thought we literally werenā€™t allowed to travel unless visiting sick family etc? People got turned away and fined at the french border today for not having essential travel reasons and Iā€™ve not seen any planes fly over for a couple of weeks?!

Reactions: 3
Whaaaattt heā€™s headed to Dubai? How? I thought we literally werenā€™t allowed to travel unless visiting sick family etc? People got turned away and fined at the french border today for not having essential travel reasons and Iā€™ve not seen any planes fly over for a couple of weeks?!
Maybe they are going there to be tit on for money like all of the Insta influencers there for ā€œmeetingsā€ā€™at the moment šŸ˜‚ Jemma Lucy thread if you donā€™t know what Iā€™m on about šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some sort of business stuff. He's not said much.

Maybe they are going there to be tit on for money like all of the Insta influencers there for ā€œmeetingsā€ā€™at the moment šŸ˜‚ Jemma Lucy thread if you donā€™t know what Iā€™m on about šŸ¤­
You learn a lot about how certain girls can afford lambos and Ferrariā€™s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Oo tell more?! Who else is there for ā€˜meetingsā€™ and what actually goes on?

Oo tell more?! Who else is there for ā€˜meetingsā€™ and what actually goes on?
So people like Jemma Lucy and her little cronies, Chloe Kahn ... pretty much any of them that just seem to go to Dubai alone šŸ˜† apparently rich men pay to have them there and just do disgusting stuff to them for lots of money!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sorry? Who does what in a where now???
Theyā€™re called porta potties. Basically all these insta famous ā€˜modelsā€™ going to Dubai for ā€˜meetingsā€™ and you think how can they afford all that for a bit of modelling?? Well the rich men over there pay them to let them tit on their faces yes thatā€™s right grown married men shitting on you!!! Thatā€™s how they afford all the flash cars and clothes. Theyā€™re not modelling lol

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Honestly itā€™s gross! The girls that go out for ā€˜businessā€™ are just passed around to do whatever for business men. Iā€™m mean if someone wants to be a sex worker, all power to them but they shouldnā€™t make out that they are earning their cash from insta when they are getting tit on in Dubai!

Iā€™m sorry? Who does what in a where now???

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Theyā€™re called porta potties. Basically all these insta famous ā€˜modelsā€™ going to Dubai for ā€˜meetingsā€™ and you think how can they afford all that for a bit of modelling?? Well the rich men over there pay them to let them tit on their faces yes thatā€™s right grown married men shitting on you!!! Thatā€™s how they afford all the flash cars and clothes. Theyā€™re not modelling lol
I wouldnā€™t do it but I am SO intrigued as to what theyā€™re paid lol

• Haha
Interesting to see if Paul Olima posts any stories of diren about the females
Who reckons felicity posted that latest Instagram pic To try and keep diren interested while heā€™s away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.