James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul Olimas story - he’s so irritating but also looks like diren was dancing with that girl and saw the camera moving so moved to dancing on his own

the girl walks off at the end of the clip

I know so sad and eagle eyed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paul Olimas story - he’s so irritating but also looks like diren was dancing with that girl and saw the camera moving so moved to dancing on his own

the girl walks off at the end of the clip

I know so sad and eagle eyed 😂
Ooo which story? I missed that...

The bit in one of their stories maybe Diren's where they were coming back to hotel and was rolling round the floor. Plays into the Ibiza wikiwoo review about the people with large followings on social media partying in the hotel corridor and it not being managed by security.
Will be interested to see if they isolate when they get back. I think its mandatory to have a negative test to get into Dubai. It looks very much business as usual at the beach clubs etc.

Reactions: 4
I've had to unfollow James. Glad Dr Joshua is still calling him out!

Diren and Olima's 'business trip' looks like a holiday to me. Prize dicks travelling to a different country during lockdown when I can't see my nan who lives 10 mins away.
I usually like Paul Olima but “Paul on tour” is sooo obnoxious

Reactions: 11
I usually like Paul Olima but “Paul on tour” is sooo obnoxious
Oh god I was just thinking this, I haven't really minded his stories but on this "business trip" he is extra loud and obnoxious 😡 really going off these guys i have to say

James seems a constantly in a binge restrict cycle too. Drops his calories by half to drop weight fast, then eats his weight to chubby. Makes out he's a fat fit PT. I don't know. Once your eyes are opened, they're wide open.

I can't stand any of them anymore.

Can you imagine been Olima and Direns hotel neighbour? They have ZERO respect for anyone. Not even eachother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They think they are so special, more fool whoever paid them to go there! I’m guessing by the bed set up it’s Paul’s gig and Direns tagging along?
They just seemed off their faces in the story I watched earlier.

As for James, that’s so true, he is always blowing out or restricting and he can’t even see what a cliche he is.

Reactions: 8
They think they are so special, more fool whoever paid them to go there! I’m guessing by the bed set up it’s Paul’s gig and Direns tagging along?

As for James, that’s so true, he is always blowing out or restricting and he can’t even see what a cliche he is.
It makes me laugh how all these fitness influencers slag off slimming clubs when they run one themselves. I bet very few of their customers are with them to gain weight. The majority want to lose. They pay a monthly fee, weigh themselves every day and report back to a coach. How is that different to Brenda weighing in with Consultant Kat in a church hall and paying her a fiver?!

Reactions: 11

Is the 3rd bloke with them, who keeps covering his face, not Luke Betts? If so maybe they're both tagging along with him.

Yes seems to be Paul's gig for Grenade is it? But might turn out to be something in it for Diren too.
Absolutely no respect for anyone who might be in hotel/bar/restaurant beside them.
Diren is a serious hanger on. Not quite big enough in his own right so needs to clutch to the coat tails of James or Paul or anyone he can when James isnt around.
It will be really interesting to see what the dynamic is when him and James are reunited if James still has girlfriend on the scene.

Reactions: 6
Is the 3rd bloke with them, who keeps covering his face, not Luke Betts? If so maybe they're both tagging along with him.
Wonder what the deal is with him always covering his face? He's been shown in videos before so it's not like we haven't seen him.

It makes me laugh how all these fitness influencers slag off slimming clubs when they run one themselves. I bet very few of their customers are with them to gain weight. The majority want to lose. They pay a monthly fee, weigh themselves every day and report back to a coach. How is that different to Brenda weighing in with Consultant Kat in a church hall and paying her a fiver?!
Yes hah! I know a few people who run small gyms who try to sell themselves by saying things like “unlike
Commercial gyms” . So you are a charity yeah?
Never understood it ! Yes highlight the difference to larger set ups but your making money= commercial . Clue is in the name .

Reactions: 2
Diren commented on felicities pic saying fit, that’s the most sort boyfriendy type thing I’ve seen him comment on hers. Obvs could be saying it as a mate but I haven’t really watched either of them in months so not sure if they’ve said their in a relationship?

Reactions: 2
Diren commented on felicities pic saying fit, that’s the most sort boyfriendy type thing I’ve seen him comment on hers. Obvs could be saying it as a mate but I haven’t really watched either of them in months so not sure if they’ve said their in a relationship?
no they never elude to being in a relationship but it’s obvious through their stories and diren is always liking other girls girls pics and on IG stories seems to be around other girls on holiday etc

he probably commented saying that to divert from the fact that video got deleted or maybe he feels guilty 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 5
do we know she’s read here before ? Has she ever mentioned it ?

I agree, as annoying as I find her she deserves more than diren who walks all over her
Yeah she's addressed it before, Diren has even signed up to tattle under a different name and commented on a previous thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.