James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never actually confirmed but it was really obvious. I can't remember the name he used but I remember him saying 'I like it here'
It was a while ago now, it might have been the previous thread but not entirely sure.

Yeah she's addressed it before, Diren has even signed up to tattle under a different name and commented on a previous thread.
ooo what was said? From diren and the thread post?

Edit - sorry I realised a few others have asked the same Q, everyone intrigued 👀😂

Reactions: 1
There's a thread about all the portapotties here.

Any idea why this was so abruptly shut down? I’d have disagreed that it had run its course, and everyone named had a huge following?!

Ben Carpenter's latest email reaffirms that he and Sohee really are the best of the bunch.

Take care and have a good weekend.

Reactions: 5
Oooo Ben Carpenter shared Dr Wolrich’s post on his story and not James’s. Interestinggggg...looks like even James’s circle are getting sick of him

Reactions: 9
Oooo Ben Carpenter shared Dr Wolrich’s post on his story and not James’s. Interestinggggg...looks like even James’s circle are getting sick of him
The shade.. I love it!! No logical person could choose James over Ben. He is much more smarter and kinder

Reactions: 3
I dm’d Ben the other day and he responded with the most lovely message, him and sohee are my fave pts to follow now ❤

Reactions: 5
Poor James, eh?

One day a much feted and liked internet keyboard warrior, and the next day a dose of reality at a BJJ comp.

Never mind, social media is where it counts, isn't it?

I think you know these people steeevo. Tell us what you really think 🤔
No, just met plenty of Jameses over the years, at uni and in martial arts. They were all about 10 years younger than him and I assume they've grown up.

TBF to him on his BJJ comp, he's the age that I stopped competing at combat sports, after over a decade (decade = 10 years if James is reading) of doing it.

Edit - yes I was bleep in unblocking him just in the hope of schadenfreude that he had done badly in his competition after his antics this week. I'm done now. Take care all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How long till James eats himself out of shape now? Yoyo back up to over 100kg? But it'd 'kay cos he's active when he's not napping of on his PlayStation.

Diren is also back in the UK. Doesn't need to quarentene. Feel like he should considering how tit he is at social distancing with strangers and wearing masks.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I dm’d Ben the other day and he responded with the most lovely message, him and sohee are my fave pts to follow now ❤
I replied to one of his stories once and my account is private, hardly any followers and not one for liking and sharing, yet he still spent half an hour chatting to me. He’s such a genuine lovely guy that will have time for you no matter who you are. He and sohee are just a lovely down to earth couple and I think ppl are realising that these are the sorts of ppl that we should look up to not the ones who shout the loudest!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I replied to one of his stories once and my account is private, hardly any followers and not one for liking and sharing, yet he still spent half an hour chatting to me. He’s such a genuine lovely guy that will have time for you no matter who you are. He and sohee are just a lovely down to earth couple and I think ppl are realising that these are the sorts of ppl that we should look up to not the ones who shout the loudest!
Yep I pretty much said I only followed him through other pts(influencers) but that I was so glad because they are so intelligent and interesting. They’re a breath of fresh air and a nice break from constant swipe ups and money-making scams

Reactions: 1
yes he has replied to me every time I have messaged him,he is so lovely and him and sohee are so cute. Goes to show you don’t have to be a bleep to get your point across. Ben is also great at having grown up conversations with people in the comments Who disagree with him,it’s so refreshing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.